ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin is best for PSU

Franklin is what he is. A very good coach, but not an elite coach. He just got a massive contract so he isn't going anywhere, but if he still can't beat Ohio State or win the Big 10 you should move on from him in the next 5 years. Ohio State is obviously very tough to beat, but if 1-9 goes to 1-14 it is fair to move on despite all the other wins.

Paterno's last decade wasn't elite, but he still beat Jim Tressel 3x.

The Bo Pelini comparison is interesting. Pelini never had an 11-2 season, but he won 9 or 10 games for seven straight years. It wasn't wrong for Nebraska to move on from Pelini. What was wrong was the poor hires since. Riley was a predictable disaster. An absolute awful hire that everyone knew wasn't going to work out. Frost was different. He was the golden boy coming home fresh off a 13-0 season. It turned out to be a disaster and Nebraska kept him longer than other bluebloods would because he was the hometown hero. It would be like if Penn State hired Kerry Collins or Michael Robinson as the coach. Now I believe Nebraska has the right coach.

Definitely not a troll, but I’ve noticed most of your posts and responses resort to name calling shenanigans because you lack the ability to accurately develop a counter argument. Have a great evening Mr Aubie.

Argue with what?? A clown with 107 baiting posts since 2004?

How many user names now, 🤡?

If you people are happy with 10 - 2, 9 - 3 every year that’s good for you guys some people on here want more the coach is well paid and a bowl that’s means nothing anymore and looking ahead next year when we go to 12 teams and if Psu gets in you morons will say than, I told you he will make the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT