ADVERTISEMENT

Franco cause of death

CLion

Aug 30, 2002
Has any cause of death been given? I am unable to find any update. And now just read on

It was the Chicken Pox vaccine they gaves pre first grade, I am sure that is the cause of all us 70+ year olds stepping through the trap door...

Reactions: EPC FAN
One of my employees had 4 strokes over 3 years. Then 4 months after getting his first and only shot of vaccine, go figure, he had a stroke which he claims was caused by the vaccine. I live in Tennessee ... where the banjos sing. I have put up all I have for sale and am looking to get out of here asap.

It was the Chicken Pox vaccine they gaves pre first grade, I am sure that is the cause of all us 70+ year olds stepping through the trap door...
Snarkiness aside, there's no comparison between traditional vaccines and these gene altering injections. The chicken pox vaccine actually provides immunity to chicken pox. With these COVID shots, the FDA had to redefine the word "vaccine" because they don't prevent people from getting COVID and they don't prevent transmission.

How many years was the Chicken Pox vaccine studied before it was released? These COVID shots are still under EUA only. They should have never been released just based on the Pfizer internal documents.

Does it bother you even slightly that the FDA tried to keep these Pfizer internal documents hidden for 75 years?

Snarkiness aside, there's no comparison between traditional vaccines and these gene altering injections. The chicken pox vaccine actually provides immunity to chicken pox. With these COVID shots, the FDA had to redefine the word "vaccine" because they don't prevent people from getting COVID and they don't prevent transmission.

How many years was the Chicken Pox vaccine studied before it was released? These COVID shots are still under EUA only. They should have never been released just based on the Pfizer internal documents.

Does it bother you even slightly that the FDA tried to keep these Pfizer internal documents hidden for 75 years?
The Covid shot are not gene therapy. You continue to get things wrong

mRNA vaccines? The ones discovered in the 60s and have been studied as far back as the 70s? And were starting to be used in humans almost a decade ago? That brand new vaccine? Gene therapy? I admire your ability to turn every death into a covid vaccine death. When’s the latest issue of Epoch Times being delivered? I can’t wait to be better informed.

It's mRNA production of foreign proteins which did not previously exist in nature. And I believe a number of studies have suggested that it does have some altered genetics of children born from vaxxed mothers.
It’s not gene therapy. Maybe educate yourself instead of looking at conspiracy theories

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
We do. Unfortunately, it is unproven as to cause and effect at this point .
Time and more research will tell.
Only with respect to altering genetics of offspring of vaxxed. I'm ok with saying the current studies claiming evidence of this require further research. Not a great sell to women of child bearing age though when their risk due to covid is infinitesimal.

However, with respect to what I wrote about those shots being mRNA that produce foreign proteins that had not previously existed in nature, that is not up for debate. It is the mechanism by which the shots purport to provide rapidly waning protection from covid.

Reactions: indynittany
Cmon guys stay in your freakin lane. We have the best scientists in the world telling you to take the vaccines and you think you know better, Geesh. Now you clowns are probably gonna come at me and say we really don’t have the best scientists, blah blah blah. Stop hijacking’s threads and becoming part of the problem. Its the same old boring crap.

When did 72 become young? I've seen several media types make that statement. Franco put his body through more than 99.9% of the population. And was an extremely tough individual, both mentally and physically. Maybe he ignored some warnings signs. People in their 70s "just die" sometimes. RIP. Franco was a great man. He had the courage to stand up for Joe when few were. He had time for EVERYBODY. The quality of this man can not be overstated. .............On the topic of most of this thread. I got the Vax to enable international travel. But I stopped at one when it became clear that it wasn't preventing covid.

Understood. The assedpondeertionst about the childs gene being altered is beyond nebulous. I may have responded to the wrong post.

The only way to prove cause and effect to fit that outer limits theory is perhaps to clone a child from the mother. I guess fathers and anyones vast gene...have no effect on the childs genes...

Cmon guys stay in your freakin lane. We have the best scientists in the world telling you to take the vaccines and you think you know better, Geesh. Now you clowns are probably gonna come at me and say we really don’t have the best scientists, blah blah blah. Stop hijacking’s threads and becoming part of the problem. Its the same old boring crap.
I agree with the "stay in your lane". I don't agree that we have the best scientists. Well, actually, I do. But I believe they have been silenced and/or compromised. (read the twitter files) There is no way on God's Green Earth anyone can tell me that healthy 15 year olds should be taking the COVID vaccines. None. Yet, here we are.

Here is a great article from Vanity Fair when they finally came clean about how the conversation that COVID may have been started in the Wuhan lab got shut down. If you don't want to read it, here are the crib notes: a) the person responsible for dolling out fed funding (and funds to Wuhan) paid 20-some experts to lie and they did. b) Vanity Fair didn't come clean on it early because who could possibly believe Trump?

I agree with the "stay in your lane". I don't agree that we have the best scientists. Well, actually, I do. But I believe they have been silences and/or compromised. There is no way on God's Green Earth anyone can tell me that healthy 15 year olds should be taking the COVID vaccines. None. Yet, here we are.

Here is a great article from Vanity Fair when they finally came clean about how the conversation that COVID may have been started in the Wuhan lab got shut down. If you don't want to read it, here are the crib notes: a) the person responsible for dolling out fed funding (and funds to Wuhan) paid 20-some experts to lie and they did. b) Vanity Fair didn't come clean on it early because who could possibly believe Trump?

We love conspiracies. Did you know JoePa was the sharpshooter on the Grassy Knoll? Check it out. PSU had a bye the next day.

We love conspiracies. Did you know JoePa was the sharpshooter on the Grassy Knoll? Check it out. PSU had a bye the next day.
it is documented. I linked it. And Vanity Fair is a far left-wing publication. And anyone who is looking at the statistics knew that getting the vaccine if you are under the age of 30 and didn't have a comorbidity, was (at best) a waste of time. So why did they want kids to get vaccinated? Read the thread, dozens of readers on this site pointed this out well over a year ago. yet, the CDC and STILL insisting.

How many COVID patients did Fauci treat?

It's not the same old boring crap! Jesus H Christ! The so called bivalent vaccine was FDA approved by a vote of 15-0 and the damn thing was never tested on human beings. Eight damn mice. That's it. And they all got COVID! Why would you trust these people?

it is documented. I linked it. And Vanity Fair is a far left-wing publication. And anyone who is looking at the statistics knew that getting the vaccine if you are under the age of 30 and didn't have a comorbidity, was (at best) a waste of time. So why did they want kids to get vaccinated? Read the thread, dozens of readers on this site pointed this out well over a year ago. yet, the CDC and STILL insisting.
When I played HS football, water was not permitted on the field. To make matters worse, we were urged to ingest salt tablets before 2 a day practices in August.
I don't think this was a conspiracy.....just a matter of science constantly seeking to improve.

Reactions: buster63
When I played HS football, water was not permitted on the field. To make matters worse, we were urged to ingest salt tablets before 2 a day practices in August.
I don't think this was a conspiracy.....just a matter of science constantly seeking to improve.
fair enough...and when it was clear that policy was incorrect, it was changed, right? I guess voices that discussed this incorrect policy weren't silenced. I guess listening and not blocking well-reasoned ideas is something we should support? (Twitter files, the Vanity Fair article I linked). Well, we are years into knowing many of these COVID policies are wrong. What has changed? Why hasn't it changed?

fair enough...and when it was clear that policy was incorrect, it was changed, right? I guess voices that discussed this incorrect policy weren't silenced. I guess listening and not blocking well-reasoned ideas is something we should support? (Twitter files, the Vanity Fair article I linked). Well, we are years into knowing many of these COVID policies are wrong. What has changed? Why hasn't it changed?
Perhaps I'm too old to be angry. It might have something to do with some close friends I lost in the early going.
I'm willing to accept that medical science was completely unprepared for this pandemic as were virtually all government agencies.
I'm fully vaccinated (age 72) and I had COVID in July. It was a piece of cake. I'm glad I didn't get it 2 years ago.
I don't feel the need to rally people to get vaccinated nor do I understand why those who aren't want so desperately to prove they are right.
Things were pretty crazy for awhile, but like any "revolution," things seem to be settling back to about where they should be.
IMO, people should be more upset and vigilant with the everyday behavior of congress (in particular) and how both parties piss on us at every possible opportunity. 20.30.40 years in the senate or congress and accruing vast fortunes while earning 174,000 per annum is quite an outrage.
Just for the record, I'm a lifelong registered Independent and both parties have failed the American People. To think that the last 3 candidates are the best this nation has to offer.....now, IMO, this is something to be angry about. Not me, however......I won't have long to live with the consequences.

mRNA vaccines? The ones discovered in the 60s and have been studied as far back as the 70s? And were starting to be used in humans almost a decade ago? That brand new vaccine? Gene therapy? I admire your ability to turn every death into a covid vaccine death. When’s the latest issue of Epoch Times being delivered? I can’t wait to be better informed.
Please cite which mRNA "vaccines" were ever approved for human use? I'm unaware of any till this emergency authorization granting pharmaceutical manufacturers total immunity to liability.

Yes I disagree what you posted. The mRNA shot does not alter genes. It creates a protein which elicits an immune response.
Then you cannot comprehend what you read. I stated 2 separate things. 1) mRNA that produces a foreign protein protein that did not previously exist in nature and 2) there are studies making the claim of evidence that children born from vaxxed mothers have altered genetics related to this mRNA transcription of new proteins.

Point 1 is exactly what the immunologists described as the mechanism of the shots they created.

Point 2 requires further study IMO which I have already said.

No matter how many times you mistate what I posted, I have not made the claim you ascribe to me and you cannot refute Point 1, so why can you not acknowledge that truth?

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm too old to be angry. It might have something to do with some close friends I lost in the early going.
I'm willing to accept that medical science was completely unprepared for this pandemic as were virtually all government agencies.
I'm fully vaccinated (age 72) and I had COVID in July. It was a piece of cake. I'm glad I didn't get it 2 years ago.
I don't feel the need to rally people to get vaccinated nor do I understand why those who aren't want so desperately to prove they are right.
Things were pretty crazy for awhile, but like any "revolution," things seem to be settling back to about where they should be.
IMO, people should be more upset and vigilant with the everyday behavior of congress (in particular) and how both parties piss on us at every possible opportunity. 20.30.40 years in the senate or congress and accruing vast fortunes while earning 174,000 per annum is quite an outrage.
Just for the record, I'm a lifelong registered Independent and both parties have failed the American People. To think that the last 3 candidates are the best this nation has to offer.....now, IMO, this is something to be angry about. Not me, however......I won't have long to live with the consequences.
I agree with all of that. The problem is, even in the light of clear reality, they choose to not recognize the facts. I get not being prepared and doing the best they can but why not adjust and yield to reality? Why? One can only guess but people are dying. "First, do no harm". Secondly, never in my life do I recall (let alone watch people reward) the repression of well thought out counter-arguments. Never! Why did this happen and why did our govt promote it?

Lastly, people were and continue to be hurt. Now, in a new wave going on in China, nobody is listening. A new strain could kill millions and the problem is our health system has zero credibility. None. And there are still people who were let go for not getting vaccinated even though we know that NOT being vaccinated has nothing to do with the health of those around you.

Think about this.....with over ten million people killed by the virus, there is NOTHING being done to discover the source. Why?

One of my employees had 4 strokes over 3 years. Then 4 months after getting his first and only shot of vaccine, go figure, he had a stroke which he claims was caused by the vaccine. I live in Tennessee ... where the banjos sing. I have put up all I have for sale and am looking to get out of here asap.
You should try California. I hear it’s da bomb!

I agree with all of that. The problem is, even in the light of clear reality, they choose to not recognize the facts. I get not being prepared and doing the best they can but why not adjust and yield to reality? Why? One can only guess but people are dying. "First, do no harm". Secondly, never in my life do I recall (let alone watch people reward) the repression of well thought out counter-arguments. Never! Why did this happen and why did our govt promote it?

Lastly, people were and continue to be hurt. Now, in a new wave going on in China, nobody is listening. A new strain could kill millions and the problem is our health system has zero credibility. None. And there are still people who were let go for not getting vaccinated even though we know that NOT being vaccinated has nothing to do with the health of those around you.

Think about this.....with over ten million people killed by the virus, there is NOTHING being done to discover the source. Why?
I'm not sure we have evidence that no one is trying to discover the source. But, I don't care enough to argue.
However, looking back, my father lost a year of school when he fell ill with diphtheria. The majority of folks are vaccinated and its virtually unheard of.
As an infant, I contracted whooping cough from my older brother. My parents were informed that there was no treatment or cure.....I guess I'm on borrowed time for 71 1/2 years...
Not everything comes in the form or timing that we wish. The only empirical evidence I have with the COVID vaccine is that everyone... my adult children, their spouses, my brother, nephews, nieces etc are all vaccinated and we are all still here and no one has been sick with COVID.
But, I respect everyone's right to choose, as I hope they do mine.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT