ADVERTISEMENT

Ford Reports to Pitt.

Interesting how the article skirts the question as to whether he qualified. Perhaps that's the "miracle" to which Il Douchie is alluding.

Starting to hear a lot of Pitt fans say that all the pressure is on PSU this year given that we are a heavy favorite according to Vegas. I just want to remind everyone, we are and always will be the true underdog against Pitt. We've won 27 of the last 37 matchups as the lesser team.

This is now more true than ever, considering they have the superior coach. They play in a better stadium. They have the better campus in a better city. They have better players, players with more character, and an endless number of past players who dominate in the NFL.

We're at a serious disadvantage with a campus in corn fields (even though there isn't actually corn) that no high school prospects want to come to. Pitt shares a stadium with one of the elite franchises in all of pro sports. If that isn't an easy enough sell, they possess 9 national championships.

We hear these things all the time. There's no reason to think that we should ever be able to compete with Pitt, let alone beat them. Yes, this hasn't been the case, at least in the modern era of college football!

Apparently he is now qualified and eligible. Nardouchie says he'll redshirt. We'll see if that holds true after PSU and OSU put a ton of points on his secondary. Apparently Nardouchie thinks he's got Mel Blount, Rod Woodson, Charles Woodson, and Polamalu back there.

Reactions: denniskembala
Starting to hear a lot of Pitt fans say that all the pressure is on PSU this year given that we are a heavy favorite according to Vegas. I just want to remind everyone, we are and always will be the true underdog against Pitt. We've won 27 of the last 37 matchups as the lesser team.

This is now more true than ever, considering they have the superior coach. They play in a better stadium. They have the better campus in a better city. They have better players, players with more character, and an endless number of past players who dominate in the NFL.

We're at a serious disadvantage with a campus in corn fields (even though there isn't actually corn) that no high school prospects want to come to. Pitt shares a stadium with one of the elite franchises in all of pro sports. If that isn't an easy enough sell, they possess 9 national championships.

We hear these things all the time. There's no reason to think that we should ever be able to compete with Pitt, let alone beat them. Yes, this hasn't been the case, at least in the modern era of college football!
Pressure? It's going to be a massacre. For Pitt, a day that will live in infamy.

Reactions: denniskembala
Glad it worked out for the kid. I think Nardouch's redshirt talk is crap. I think the kid plays. Nardouche is staring a losing season right in the face. He'll need to do whatever it takes to get to 6-6. That will be enough to satisfy the yinzers. A losing season and they'll have the knives out. Heck, wannstache was the best thing they had going in a long, long time and they ran him out.

Glad it worked out for the kid. I think Nardouch's redshirt talk is crap. I think the kid plays. Nardouche is staring a losing season right in the face. He'll need to do whatever it takes to get to 6-6. That will be enough to satisfy the yinzers. A losing season and they'll have the knives out. Heck, wannstache was the best thing they had going in a long, long time and they ran him out.

Redshirting a player that would immediately help one of the most pathetic secondaries in the country would be a move only a defensive genius like Narduzzi could conceive of.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Good. Because we don't want to be the kind of fans who root against other schools' kids moving on with their lives and educations, do we?

Clearly I am rooting against the kid, as evidenced by my post.
54408.jpg

Yeah, my guess is he sits out the first game, gets some touches on offense against PSU and is playing defense by the fourth game. Anything else would be #PinnochioPat continuing to make #PinnochioPat type coaching decisions. Let's face it though, he's not a real great decision maker.

Reactions: BBrown

Pitt is Cousin Itt!

So Pitt's all excited about getting one Ford while we have truckloads of Caddys, BMWs, Audis and Lexi showing up?

AND

They're gonna save the Ford for next year? Yeah, right, sure they are.

Reactions: Option Bob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT