ADVERTISEMENT

Football is here! ND vs Navy

Nobody - absolutely NOBODY - will stop this ND machine. It's a joke that they weren't ranked in the top 2 or 3 preseason. This is the best ND offense - with Hartmann at QB - in decades. 14-0 already against a really, really good Navy team. Good Lord !
Uhhhh. It’s Navy. 😂

• Love
Reactions: blair10
Nobody - absolutely NOBODY - will stop this ND machine. It's a joke that they weren't ranked in the top 2 or 3 preseason. This is the best ND offense - with Hartmann at QB - in decades. 14-0 already against a really, really good Navy team. Good Lord !
I stay away from name calling and labeling but can't help it here - you're a moron. Do you understand that it's NAVY ?

Jesus. 21-0. Mark it down now ---- OSU, Clemson and USC are in for butt kickings. Nobody is stopping this ND machine

They'll have to rank ND in the top 2 or 3 after this EXPLOSION

#1 George Gipp: Notre Dame Football’s Top 25 Players​

DurankoSeptember 28, 2016
george gipp notre dame
Photo provided by Fighting Irish Media
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Messenger Share via Email

They'll have to rank ND in the top 2 or 3 after this EXPLOSION
It's okay to be honest about your team and how bad Navy is. This would be like someone thinking Penn State should be 2 or 3 if they beat WVU. Come back to reality. Also your WR room is closer to Penn State than Ohio State. Harrison alone makes that comment a joke.

Don’t you think you ought to knock off Tennessee State and Western Michigan first before you start dreaming the impossible dream?
Those games are locks. Right now, OSU is around an 8 1/2 point favorite - jump on ND NOW. By the time the ND-OSU games rolls around, ND will be a 10 point favorite. This ND team is a powerhouse

It's okay to be honest about your team and how bad Navy is. This would be like someone thinking Penn State should be 2 or 3 if they beat WVU. Come back to reality. Also your WR room is closer to Penn State than Ohio State. Harrison alone makes that comment a joke.
WVU is light years better than Navy.

Reactions: psu00
West Virginia beats Navy by 40. Stfu.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Wolvie this has to be you!!! In any event it’s funny stuff.
Now that you mentioned it, I think you're right - has to be Wolve. Nobody else is close to his style. If it isn't Wolve, this ND guy needs to get his head checked

Reactions: Thomas1945
West Virginia beats Navy by 40. Stfu.
We're already pretending WVU is good? Wasn't Purdue supposedly good then they couldn't even beat a trash Syracuse team...
WVU is trash. Navy is trash. WVU would beat Navy but not by 40.

Navy looks like a high school team. They are that bad. I think St John Bosco would do better against Notre Dame.

We're already pretending WVU is good? Wasn't Purdue supposedly good then they couldn't even beat a trash Syracuse team...
WVU is trash. Navy is trash. WVU would beat Navy but not by 40.
You’re playing the classic troll game…down play every opponent so that anything other than a complete blow out gives you the ability to slam Franklin…it’s a game that’s been played for years and isn’t very creative. You’re keeping up with Wallace Breen.

You’re playing the classic troll game…down play every opponent so that anything other than a complete blow out gives you the ability to slam Franklin…it’s a game that’s been played for years and isn’t very creative. You’re keeping up with Wallace Breen.
I'm not at all. WVU hasn't been good under Brown at any point. Fact or fiction?
I won't criticize him as long as we beat WVU. I'm also not going to pretend he's perfect like you do with all coaches. Like all coaches, he makes decisions that justify criticism. Even Saban is subjected to that--doesn't mean Franklin's not a good (great) coach.
Franklin (and Penn State) wasn't good enough in 2020 and 2021. He righted the ship last year and needs to continue to build on that. Pretending WVU is good (like you probably did with Purdue last year) doesn't alter we are supposed to win that game.
Truthfully, we're not going to get Smart or Saban if we get rid of Franklin so until there's someone obviously better that's unattainable I'm not trying to force him out.
Unlike Harsin and Neal Brown. Harsin shouldn't have gotten a 2nd year--it was obvious what would happen. Brown should have been gone after last year. It's obvious he can't win in the Big XII. 14-21 is what is is. Holgorsen had far more success.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT