ADVERTISEMENT

Food at Beaver stadium

creamery

Jul 28, 2009
Had cheesesteaks from the Inn yesterday (near section NA/NB entrance) and they were very very good. We’re from the Philly area so I consider myself to have some insight on a good cheesesteak.

Any other good food experiences people can offer (pls include location)?

Had cheesesteaks from the Inn yesterday (near section NA/NB entrance) and they were very very good. We’re from the Philly area so I consider myself to have some insight on a good cheesesteak.

Great to hear/. Improving food at beaver stadium is such low hanging fruit but it was one many areas Sandy was a collosal failure

Daughter loves Chickies and Pete’s crab fries. They were hot and fresh. Very good.

I’ve never had bad food from Scott’s Roasting. Good quality stadium food.

The pizza passed the “looks” test. I will try it later in the year.

Reactions: MacNit2.0

I haven’t had the We Are Inn food in the stadium but Pat’s place in Phillipsburg is great. He will be opening a place in the old letterman’s building next year.

Reactions: Ian
Daughter loves Chickies and Pete’s crab fries. They were hot and fresh. Very good.

I’ve never had bad food from Scott’s Roasting. Good quality stadium food.

The pizza passed the “looks” test. I will try it later in the year.
Can you give the location of C&Ps as well as Scott’s?

Can you give the location of C&Ps as well as Scott’s?
Both on the ground floor between gates E and F pretty close to each other. Guessing by the portal for EJ or EH. Scott’s is on the outer loop, closer to the gate. C&P is inner loop closer to the portal but they only sell the C&P fries. They are sold in a concession along with normal burgers, fries, etc. sort of have to look for the logo.

Reactions: creamery
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT