ADVERTISEMENT

Florida is 4-0

PennStateNate

Feb 2, 2014
Amazing what a good coach does to a program that was basically dead..

Jim McElwain also with a great quote on calling a timeout and making Tennessee kicker, kick the FG again on the last play.. "If nothing else, maybe we sold some more popcorn."

Reactions: NedFromYork
Amazing what crap teams they have played to date... unless you believe hype that Tennessee is good.

LdN

Amazing what crap teams they have played to date... unless you believe hype that Tennessee is good.

LdN

I believe Tennessee is solid.. I think they are on their way to being good.

Bottom line, Florida was left for dead and would have lost this game last year.

They also beat East Carolina, who beat Va Tech, who should have beaten Ohio State, right?

They also beat East Carolina, who beat Va Tech, who should have beaten Ohio State, right?

Tennessee is horrible from what I have watched and actually seem to be digressing. What have I missed?

No, they were left for dead last year as well. I believe UTjr led by 9 heading to the fourth last year.

Butch Jones shat himself for the second time this season. His conservative play calling down the stretch killed them.

UF was 3-1 last year at this point. Wait until they hit the meat of their schedule.

Florida isn't very good . Yes will win the pansy games but not sure how many more IMO

Florida is like NU and Cal. Currently 4-0 but, c'mon, how long can THAT last?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT