ADVERTISEMENT

FLO CONTINUES OBBSESION WITH RMAOY

Lovethissport

Jan 17, 2014
Flo obsession with Rutgers male athlete of the year continues . New video up discussing when and why he decided to leave PSU. Spoiler alert....no real answer. He “grew as a man”.

Only at Rutgers could you celebrate quad wins over two D3 teams and a second year program and think you learned something about your team.

Reactions: danoftw
tenor.gif

PS, the OP continues this board's obsession with him.

Last edited:
Flo will continue to do Suriano videos as long as people click on them.PSU has one of the biggest fan bases in the sport and regardless of how they feel about him they still click on it to hear what he says.Me personally I don't caught up in all that stuff he's a great wrestler and I respect him for the work he's put in to become great.

Reactions: JimNazium
Flo obsession with Rutgers male athlete of the year continues . New video up discussing when and why he decided to leave PSU. Spoiler alert....no real answer. He “grew as a man”.

Remember the big flap last season when Rutgers fans were upset because Flo kept asking Suriano about Penn State? All he has to do to stop the questions is say he's not talking about it anymore. But he doesn't. He continues talking about it. He likes the attention.

I don't get the fascination with him other than they can count on him for a good sound byte. I guess it gets clicks, but personally I don't find him all that interesting. He wrestles a style that lacks creativity and counts on counter attacks and conditioning. I'd rather hear from the kids that wrestle with imagination like Bo, Jason, Zahid, etc.

The kid from Jersey gets a lot of attention for a future 0 time NCAA champ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT