ADVERTISEMENT

FLO’s new 23-24 high school rankings

zzs006

Mar 27, 2017

PSU has 6 guys in the top 20 of the p4p list lead by Zack Ryder who comes in number 1. Lilledahl is #6, Connor Mirasola at #8, Cole Mirasola at #12, Sealey #14, and finally Mason Gibson at #20. 126 looks the toughest at the top with 3 guys in the top 7 of the p4p list (Jax, Lilledahl, and Blaze)

PSU has 6 guys in the top 20 of the p4p list lead by Zack Ryder who comes in number 1. Lilledahl is #6, Connor Mirasola at #8, Cole Mirasola at #12, Sealey #14, and finally Mason Gibson at #20. 126 looks the toughest at the top with 3 guys in the top 7 of the p4p list (Jax, Lilledahl, and Blaze)
Cole is so good that he is rated 12th and 24th. Mason is still listed as Cornell. So does that give us 6.5 in the top 24? I'm guessing that PSU will be the 4th or 5th ranked class now by Flo. :cool:

Cole is so good that he is rated 12th and 24th. Mason is still listed as Cornell. So does that give us 6.5 in the top 24? I'm guessing that PSU will be the 4th or 5th ranked class now by Flo. :cool:
I noticed that as well. I think Cole was supposed to come in at 24 and not 12 considering they have Bartelt at #23 in p4p and #2 at 220 with Cole being #3.

Fake Out Episode 4 GIF by BLoafX

Checking in on Vodka to see if he survived the suspension news, then these rankings get released…

Last edited:

Surprised at seeing Angelo Ferrari at #3. Is Ryder better him?

Zack Ryder I think will drop out soon, I'm not sure he plans to compete in high school anymore. Maybe Super 32 and WNO but he will be doing senior year with M2 and NLWC. Imagine he'll take the route and do some college opens at 174 or 184.

Reactions: backdrft76
Are recruits avoiding the Ferarri circus?

Looking through the top 20 at each weight class, I see that Iowa has only 2 commits. One of them is Angelo.

Zack Ryder I think will drop out soon, I'm not sure he plans to compete in high school anymore. Maybe Super 32 and WNO but he will be doing senior year with M2 and NLWC. Imagine he'll take the route and do some college opens at 174 or 184.
Didn’t Flo keep Shapiro in the p4p rankings even though he didn’t compete at the high school level last year? I think Ryder is making a very smart choice moving down early and training at M2 and the NLWC. Seems to have worked out really well for everyone that has taken that route so far.

Didn’t Flo keep Shapiro in the p4p rankings even though he didn’t compete at the high school level last year? I think Ryder is making a very smart choice moving down early and training at M2 and the NLWC. Seems to have worked out really well for everyone that has taken that route so far.
Yep. Shapiro, Kasak, & Gabe Arnold all stayed in the top 10 p4p last year even though they weren't competing in high school

Reactions: zzs006
Yep. Shapiro, Kasak, & Gabe Arnold all stayed in the top 10 p4p last year even though they weren't competing in high school
Gabe was competing in high school, he just didn't do any national events. Did record good wins over Mirasola and Naaktgeboren (sp?) 4 times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT