ADVERTISEMENT

Fixed: Nick Rolls PSU Fans Under a Bus

What does he say? I'm like you I can't see the video. it's blocked!

Sorry. It was a dumb Rick Roll video I made. I put 5 seconds of an old Suriano interview, whose words start out ominously, and then the Rick song and video starts, but YouTube detected the copyrighted video but did not tell me that the video is not really watchable. I'll try to delete this thread.

I found it funny and i hope it is appropriately or maybe even inappropriately used in the future ;):mad::):mad::cool::mad::p:eek::p:oops::p:rolleyes::po_O:p

Reactions: Dogwelder
Lol, I just linked it over on themat where the vultures are out in full force. I posted it with the following caption:

Here is an interview with Suriano that just came out and based on what's he's saying I may have to eat some crow because it sounds like Cael is in the wrong.
Nothing pleases me more than hanging with Adults and acting like 8 year olds....

Oh, OK. Somebody's gotta raise our maturity level.

Sorry for sinking the team average. I just keep failing the Maturity Test* over and over again.

*A bit of a long-running joke I'm carrying over from older times at the FOS site....Anyone remember its source? It's kind of funny how it has come full circle, in a way.

Sorry for sinking the team average. I just keep failing the Maturity Test* over and over again.

*A bit of a long-running joke I'm carrying over from older times at the FOS site....Anyone remember its source? It's kind of funny how it has come full circle, in a way.
I'm not sure our level could sink deeper. And seem to associate that running gag with Cowbell for some reason.

I'm not sure our level could sink deeper. And seem to associate that running gag with Cowbell for some reason.
Where is Cowbell? He doesn't seem to post as much anymore. Do you think he's become too mature and sophisticated for this forum? More Cowbell!

My recollection was that it first cropped up during discussions about Mark Hall, maybe 5 years ago. Someone inquired about how it is determined that a junior high kid can compete in HS state championships . . . and the answer that came back was that one had to pass a "maturity test". We ran with it from there . . . and then Hall ended up at PSU of all places.

My recollection was that it first cropped up during discussions about Mark Hall, maybe 5 years ago. Someone inquired about how it is determined that a junior high kid can compete in HS state championships . . . and the answer that came back was that one had to pass a "maturity test". We ran with it from there . . . and then Hall ended up at PSU of all places.
I head Hall scored an 83 on his....

Laughter is sometimes the best medicine.
Laughter? I'd expect something more like this from you:
bck_bottle.png

Reactions: WildTurk
Sorry. It was a dumb Rick Roll video I made. I put 5 seconds of an old Suriano interview, whose words start out ominously, and then the Rick song and video starts, but YouTube detected the copyrighted video but did not tell me that the video is not really watchable. I'll try to delete this thread.

It's ironic that "133" is on the wall behind him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT