ADVERTISEMENT

2024 BIG 10 Wrestling Tournament questions.

creamery freak

Jul 26, 2014
I have been looking into tickets thru U of Maryland/ Ticketsmarter. Is there a section for PSU fans? I know the PSWC usually reserves a block of rooms at a local hotel. Any word on that? Also is the PSWC having a bus trip? Thanks in advance to anyone who knows!

I found a seating chart for the Xfinity Center and hopefully the link will work.https://www.google.com/search?q=uni...movil-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:
Last year there was a PSU section but it was sold out immediately. I heard that admin took them all for wrestlers, family, and admin, or people connected to admin.
I just bought the best I could find in the section beside PSU. Turns out I was right with a bunch of other PSU fans, many active, or somewhat active, on our forum.

Reactions: hlstone
I have been looking into tickets thru U of Maryland/ Ticketsmarter. Is there a section for PSU fans? I know the PSWC usually reserves a block of rooms at a local hotel. Any word on that? Also is the PSWC having a bus trip? Thanks in advance to anyone who knows!

I found a seating chart for the Xfinity Center and hopefully the link will work.https://www.google.com/search?q=uni...movil-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
I think historically the B1G has not been very focused on "sections" for the various schools' fans. It's a bit of a shame, as sections add to the atmosphere, imo.

Reactions: therod and 7brwnpsu
As I live in MD, I emailed MD ticket office to see whether a season ticket might yield B1G tickets. First, there is no MD wrestling season ticket ($75 Olympic Sports pass). Second, there is no preferential treatment for season ticket holders.

I mentioned the above to a WVU wrestling alumni and former coworker, and that I planned on going to B1Gs.

I learned his son is a MD wrestling alumni, and he offered to take care of me, need be. Very blessed.

Reactions: creamery freak
Last year there was a PSU section but it was sold out immediately. I heard that admin took them all for wrestlers, family, and admin, or people connected to admin.
I just bought the best I could find in the section beside PSU. Turns out I was right with a bunch of other PSU fans, many active, or somewhat active, on our forum.
Can you tell me what section you will be in? Thank you and hopefully Mrs Warner isn't next to you.🙂

I just went on the site thru ticketsmarter and the prices for upper level seats that were $144 last week are now $219. WTH gives, I guess I'll be watching on BTN+ since I get it for wrestling season and save $1,000. I thought PSU was greedy but paying more for BIG'S than my season tickets is not right. Rant over!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT