ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE FRANKLIN

This offensive display is a disgrace. The offensive coordinator should be fired on the spot. CJF can go with him. To see a defense play its guts out and not one third down completion is unacceptable. Enough is enough. Watch the exit to the portal.

This post I agree with! We are a lot further from “elite” or even “great” status under Franklin than most realize. I mean, if you prefer “statistics” and “second place prizes” (random bowl wins and season records) then you are most certainly happy with Franklin. However, the ultimate goal in sports is to win championships. Which PSU has done and can do with the right investment in the head coach.

This will be tough for most to swallow, but we stood a better chance at winning championships under Paterno’s “twilight years” then we ever will under Franklin’s prime years.

I’m not advocating for a return of Paterno (God rest his soul), whom I do admire for what he built and provided to Franklin to continue to build on (Franklin didn’t build anything). However, it’s time to accurately assess progress of a football program and we aren’t getting any better than we were 10 years ago.

Reactions: beachouse
Bottom line. Ohio State is 100% all in on football. Penn State is not. Sick and tired of the "we gotta support 104 other sports."

Day may or may not be a better coach than Franklin. It is clear Ohio State has the talent advantage. We don''t have a single receiver on this team that would EVER see the field at Ohio State.

To see this level of talent and put them in that offensive scheme is absolutely disgraceful. There is no excuse and it is time to give Diaz the team and let him find an offensive coordinator. No more.

Reactions: hoflane and shifix
Looks like we are taking Michigans place as consistently finishing 3rd

Worst thing imaginable just happened….we score late to give a false impression of how the game played out. More false validity to Franklins ineptitude.

I am not anti competition. I love these kids fighting spirit. They are simply misled by a “false head coach”.

Just for clarification, this isn’t an “attack” or criticism against the players. It’s just horrible….horrible coaching by the PSU football coaches (minus the defense of course)!

Worst thing imaginable just happened….we score late to give a false impression of how the game played out. More false validity to Franklins ineptitude.

I am not anti competition. I love these kids fighting spirit. They are simply misled by a “false head coach”.

Just for clarification, this isn’t an “attack” or criticism against the players. It’s just horrible….horrible coaching by the PSU football coaches (minus the defense of course)!
Helps us with voters. We all know the reality even if some won't admit it

Reactions: hoflane
The qb played scared. Qb has to be a run threat.
I disagree. McCord wasn’t a run threat. It’s bad offensive scheming with your personnel. It’s PSU attempting to fit a square peg in a round hole instead of coaching to your best players ability. It’s kind of the “definition” of being a football coach. You coach to your players strengths.

PSU “CEO’s” (otherwise known as football coaches to most of the football world) don’t seem to understand this.

Reactions: manilion

Sure aren’t getting our moneys worth out of this guy.

Reactions: beachouse
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT