ADVERTISEMENT

Final 3 games and next year

This team needs to come out and blow Wisconsin off the field next week. Rutgers and Maryland are not good and should be wins.

Time for the coaches to earn their obscene salaries.
Wisky will grind, grind, and grind some more. PSU defense is tired. They’ve already been through a grinder over the last five games! They have been on the field way too long.

I agree everywhere but OL. All our olineman could be back. It is extremely rare that a freshman olineman is ready to play

Rutgers gave Wisconsin a game today at Wisconsin.

6-3 and 4 of our wins were against, App State, Kent State, Pitt, and Illinois.
Our best win: Iowa, who just lost to .500 Purdue.

Please tell me what you see to think we have a sure win vs anyone?

Reactions: Lion8286

Nate, your football cred is dangerously low tonight.

Reactions: mn78psu83
I can't wait for the 11-12 win next year threads..

It was stated before and ill say it again, unless this university re sets its standards it will never compete or raise a title in football. This program is a 8-9 win a year program, with the occasional 10 wins a year.
So the back to back 11 wins the last two years? Were those just outliers? Just want to understand your reasoning. Wouldn't want to jump to the conclusion that you're talking out of your ass.

So the back to back 11 wins the last two years? Were those just outliers? Just want to understand your reasoning. Wouldn't want to jump to the conclusion that you're talking out of your ass.

Fraudlin has Barkley. He doesn’t have Barkley and his status as a fraud is on full display

I think App State may now be ranked higher than Iowa.

If Trace plays we will struggle mightily with Wisconsin. We won’t move the ball and the D will be on the field too much .... more if he same issues we have seen the last month

Still can win the game but the offense has to be on the field more

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT