ADVERTISEMENT

Fiesta Bowl menu

aquapong

Jun 24, 2011
Given it’s snowing here in Lancaster County, white chicken chili seemed like a good idea. I’m jealous that my former home of 12 years is sunny and 73 today.

You need to head over to Dutch-Way at Gap. Best buffet, and they have your chili...

Given it’s snowing here in Lancaster County, white chicken chili seemed like a good idea. I’m jealous that my former home of 12 years is sunny and 73 today.

We’re doing raclette since we need something quick.

Jaxon farm-to-table (BYOB) in Philly, followed by Dark Start Orchestra at the Electric Factory. DVR'ing the game so am staying off the board tonight ;).

Happy New Year everyone!

Surprised I’m not seeing more Mexican dishes for the fiesta bowl.

Enchiladas
Mini hard shell tacos
Taquitos
Chips and salsa
Churros

Food? You guys need to get your priorities straight.

I'm more focused on where, or with whom, I'll be watching the game. The below is currently my top choice. :D

Reactions: RU31trap
BBQ grilled drumsticks
Shrimp cocktail
London Broil
Twice baked potatoes
Green beans to appease the wife

I used the left over turkey at Thanksgiving to make a meat loaf pan of "turkey enchilada lasagna". I just turned on the oven and hope to let it rest long enough to enjoy a big slice before kickoff. It is pretty spicy so I will flush it down with a Fat Head's Headhunter IPA.

Frabjous, would love to see your chili recipe. Love chili, but have never liked beans.

Chicken wings here in MN, which is tradition for all PSU games

Last edited:
Appetizer: Masser's garlic ring bologna with Mertz' Lulu paste. A few of my central PA favorites.
Entrée: Lasagna, garlic bread
Dessert: Apple Pie

Beer: Yeungling. It's a PSU game. What else?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT