ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: More trouble for Maryland...

Ah, imagine the mood in the Terp locker room right now. It's hard enough to play B1G football without losing a friend and wondering what the coaching staff is going to be like next week. (Not to mention losing a home game 66-3.) The kid's trying to have fun, trying to make the most of his opportunity as a college football player. All respect to him. Imagine how hard the captains are working to keep the team together. Whatever scorn we might have for particular coaches and administrators shouldn't be placed on the shoulders of the kids as if they were complicit.

Mostly that I don’t expect them to use this unique TD celebration much against us...

ew, ew, pick me, pick me.
giphy.gif

Ah, imagine the mood in the Terp locker room right now. It's hard enough to play B1G football without losing a friend and wondering what the coaching staff is going to be like next week. (Not to mention losing a home game 66-3.) The kid's trying to have fun, trying to make the most of his opportunity as a college football player. All respect to him. Imagine how hard the captains are working to keep the team together. Whatever scorn we might have for particular coaches and administrators shouldn't be placed on the shoulders of the kids as if they were complicit.

I get that and agree. But I can still call a TD celebration lame if it is well really lame.:)

Right, cuz Maryland showed so much respect to our team in 2014. o_O

F Maryland. I hope they go 0-12 this season.

Harbaugh asked about allegations against DJ Durkin, Peppers' comments that he bordered on "bully coaching" when he was here. Harbaugh had nothing to say on the matter.

— Nick Baumgardner (@nickbaumgardner) August 27, 2018

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT