ADVERTISEMENT

Fanco Predicts All 10 Weights, Heading Into NCAA’s

I think he had Hidlay winning so he didn't sound like a complete PSU homer, even though he admits he is.

Reactions: ccdiver
If you had to pick a PSU #1 to lose, I think Starocci losing to Lewis or Roman to Fix are both far more likely, but you never know. . .

Reactions: PSU Yinzer
My blue & white goggles removed assessment of the individual chances of winning a national championship:

RBY 75%
BARTLETT 10%
SVN 5%
HAINES 45%
FACUNDO 5%
STARROCI 80%
BROOKS 90%
DEAN 40%
KERK 50%

What is really odd is I view these percentages as quite low/conservative from a historical perspective. Granted I'll get a lot of arguments for our top 3 guys, I purposely tried to be objective and account for the unthinkable.

In contrast I would have put Zain, Nolf, & Bo in the 95%+ range, maybe even 100% in some years.

Yet despite this level of uncertainty at the individual level, I would have to put my confidence in a team championship this year at an all time high 95%, if not 100%.

Weird. Strange times, and granted the competition is a little off this year as well.

Reactions: PSU Yinzer
I agree with Brooks, can't see him not winning. I see RBY and Star at 90%. I see Dean at 50% or 60%.

My blue & white goggles removed assessment of the individual chances of winning a national championship:

RBY 75%
BARTLETT 10%
SVN 5%
HAINES 45%
FACUNDO 5%
STARROCI 80%
BROOKS 90%
DEAN 40%
KERK 50%

What is really odd is I view these percentages as quite low/conservative from a historical perspective. Granted I'll get a lot of arguments for our top 3 guys, I purposely tried to be objective and account for the unthinkable.

In contrast I would have put Zain, Nolf, & Bo in the 95%+ range, maybe even 100% in some years.

Yet despite this level of uncertainty at the individual level, I would have to put my confidence in a team championship this year at an all time high 95%, if not 100%.

Weird. Strange times, and granted the competition is a little off this year as well.
maybe you should make a list of all the wrestlers that are gonna beat our wrestlers??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT