ADVERTISEMENT

F$ck O'Neill and his crew!

Rewatching the game today without emotion and it really looks like O'Neil's crew tried to influence the game beginning in the third quarter.

-Haley had an INT stolen from him

- Josh Jackson grabbed Juwan Johnson's jersey to prevent a TD and no call.

- Josh Jackson grabbed Irvin Charles' jersey on a long run by McSorely and Charles was called for holding.

There were other bad calls but the upshot is that the crew did enough to keep Iowa in it. It's a testament to PSU's superiority that they were able to overcome Iowa, their fans and the refereeing crew.

Reactions: MICH.Nit Fan
Rewatching the game today without emotion and it really looks like O'Neil's crew tried to influence the game beginning in the third quarter.

-Haley had an INT stolen from him

- Josh Jackson grabbed Juwan Johnson's jersey to prevent a TD and no call.

- Josh Jackson grabbed Irvin Charles' jersey on a long run by McSorely and Charles was called for holding.

There were other bad calls but the upshot is that the crew did enough to keep Iowa in it. It's a testament to PSU's superiority that they were able to overcome Iowa, their fans and the refereeing crew.
I saw the same thing you did: The O'Neill crew screwed Penn State and Penn State STILL won the game. This might be the first time I've seen us get the typical screwing from his crew, AND OVERCOME IT to win.

Reactions: Sharkies
Wasn't that the same game with the.........reply issues that determined the TE? didn't break the end line plane and instead ruled it a.........fumble? Love the still shot of that play. Just a B10 ref my bad.

Yes, that is the game. PSU was also screwed in the 2014 scUM game after recovering an onside kick with a minute and one-half to go down 5 points....the official called Jesse James Offsides when video appears to show that he was clearly "on-sides" when the kicker contacted the ball. I wouldn't doubt it in the least that this crew was O'Neil as well although I can't remember if it was (the 2014 duhO$U utter cheat-fest and highway-robbery was without question O'Neil. Then after the game, O'Neil gave bull$hit and UTTERLY FALSE information to the ACTUAL NCAA RULES that Replay Officials can only use devices provided by the Replay System and that the duhO$U FG being kicked a full 4 to 5 seconds after the play clock expired was not "reviewable". Both of these statements were WRONG relative to the ACTUAL NCAA RULES which stated that ANY replay via special replay equipment OR the Broadcast Feed can be used to establish video evidence AND the rules also say that "clock issues" are absolutely "reviewable" when the play in question is "egregiously" and "obviously" wrong - in fact, "clock time" was reviewed in one of the important CCG several years ago that played a role in determining who got to play in the "NCAA Championship Game".)

We'll see the O'Neill crew again this year, I'm fairly certain of that. This conference doesn't like us. Never did, and never will.

No they didn't. The knee wasn't down. Not even that close.

THIS IS DELUSIONAL, CLEAR AS DAY THERE IS A RUBBER SPRAY THAT COMES FROM HIS FOOT. A SECOND RUBBER SPRAY COMES FROM UNDER HIS KNEE ON THE SIDELINE YARD MARKER. THE KNEE WAS DOWN FACT RUBBER PELLETS DONT SPRAY WITH OUT CONTACT. YA KNOW PHYSICS, A FORCE HAS TO ACT UPON AN OBJECT AT REST.

IF I KNEW HOW TO POST A PICTURE I WOULD AS I SCREEN GRABBED IT.

BLUE GLASSES LOOK AT THINGS WITH AN OPEN MIND. THE CREW SUCKED BUT THEY SUCKED ACROSS THE BOARD AND DESPISE ONEIL

That was the worst field turf I have ever seen. Every time anyone ran anywhere, a black cloud of rubber went with them, and somehow, in 100 degree heat, the turf was wet.

THIS IS DELUSIONAL, CLEAR AS DAY THERE IS A RUBBER SPRAY THAT COMES FROM HIS FOOT. A SECOND RUBBER SPRAY COMES FROM UNDER HIS KNEE ON THE SIDELINE YARD MARKER. THE KNEE WAS DOWN FACT RUBBER PELLETS DONT SPRAY WITH OUT CONTACT. YA KNOW PHYSICS, A FORCE HAS TO ACT UPON AN OBJECT AT REST.

IF I KNEW HOW TO POST A PICTURE I WOULD AS I SCREEN GRABBED IT.

BLUE GLASSES LOOK AT THINGS WITH AN OPEN MIND. THE CREW SUCKED BUT THEY SUCKED ACROSS THE BOARD AND DESPISE ONEIL

Why are you yelling?

TURN THE DAMN CAPS LOCK OFF.

Rubber pellets could have been from either of his feet or from either of the two Iowa players.

There hasn't been a picture or video analysis ANYWHERE showing either of his knees ACTUALLY TOUCHING THE TURF.

Don't you think Iowa fans have scruitinized the play and would have been posting pics all over the place if they could prove he was down?

I already posted this, where the rubber pellets from his knee are obscuring the hash mark and his knee is touching the ground, but it wasn't enough...

image.png

I already posted this, where the rubber pellets from his knee are obscuring the hash mark and his knee is touching the ground, but it wasn't enough...

image.png

There is no way those are rubber pellets - those are shadows from the lights. Look at his front foot, it has the IDENTICAL trailing shadow from his leg, there is simply no way his front foot slid forward more than a foot after it initially hit (i.e., causing rubber pellets to come up a foot behind his front foot. Additionally, a sprinting runner lands toes first or on his entire foot if cutting like here, but a runner never lands heel first.....then slides on that heel throwing up pellets, etc... That is absolutely a shadow of his leg behind his foot (it's something on the order of 14 to 18 inches long!).

image.png
Only some of our fans would be arguing that a call that went our way should have gone against us. Unreal.

There is no way those are rubber pellets - those are shadows from the lights. Look at his front foot, it has the IDENTICAL trailing shadow from his leg, there is simply no way his front foot slid forward more than a foot after it initially hit (i.e., causing rubber pellets to come up a foot behind his front foot. Additionally, a sprinting runner lands toes first or on his entire foot if cutting like here, but a runner never lands heel first.....then slides on that heel throwing up pellets, etc... That is absolutely a shadow of his leg behind his foot (it's something on the order of 14 to 18 inches long!).

"There is no way those are rubber pellets - those are shadows from the lights." LOL. Why don't we try a sequence of pictures then (though you'll somehow find a way to convince yourself that the call was still correct).

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Only some of our fans would be arguing that a call that went our way should have gone against us. Unreal.

I can only handle so much whining about the refs. Even if there was some "it was really close, it could have gone either way", I would have let it go. But I get tilted when I read the "it wasn't close", "that was a shadow", "there is no way his knee hit the ground", etc, when it's clear that it did when taking the time to look at it again in slow motion.

I can only handle so much whining about the refs. Even if there was some "it was really close, it could have gone either way", I would have let it go. But I get tilted when I read the "it wasn't close", "that was a shadow", "there is no way his knee hit the ground", etc, when it's clear that it did when taking the time to look at it again in slow motion.
I haven't seen the post where you complained about Iowa not getting called for a single hold.

I haven't seen the post where you complained about Iowa not getting called for a single hold.
And you probably won't, as I won't complain about officials hating us every week. I thought the game was pretty well officiated to be honest.

if someone would have explained how to uplink a .mov that I could have edited I would have done it

I swear on the graves of those that died at Normandy, and my families graves the second black streak comes from his knee. I can't believe someone said it is a shadow. holy alternative facts because it doesn't even follow the same plane.

I don't think iowa fans are smart enough or care enough to go digging around. because any rational person knows that he was outside the 30 so it wouldn't have mattered anyway. because outside the red zone they couldn't stop us.

again I hate the big ten officiating I think it sucks. yea we got one on a bang bang bang play and snapped it quick. good on us

I really should put you on ignore because I get dumber every time I read one of your replies. Trace didn't have a firm grasp on the ball because he got hit before he started his arm coming forward. So because of losing the grip, his arm then coming forward propelled it. If you want to see another fumble going that far, take a look at Aaron Rodgers in 2013 vs. the Bears. Actually, let me help you....watch the video.

McSorley hand 5 fingers gripping the ball, ball never moved till as he was moving his hand forward the ball grazes the side of his helmet... That is an incomplete pass.

If you watch the Barkley run the pellets come from the tip of his toes and move forward. If his knee hit they would be going backward from his knee to his toe, not forward from his toe.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
So please enlighten us, which team were you really rooting for? Delany's?
I was rooting for us. However, I actually have the ability to be objective (especially after the fact when watching multiple replays). You see, it's possible to be a big fan without hating the other team, their fans, the officials, the conference, the announcers, the TV network, and Jay Paterno.

McSorley hand 5 fingers gripping the ball, ball never moved till as he was moving his hand forward the ball grazes the side of his helmet... That is an incomplete pass.

If you watch the Barkley run the pellets come from the tip of his toes and move forward. If his knee hit they would be going backward from his knee to his toe, not forward from his toe.

Responses like this make me really wonder how anyone goes to prison. I mean a defense attorney surly can convince someone of anything If you really believe that second part. I mean you either just flat out are blind or just lied. The pellets are moving away ( actually just spraying up most likely in a more vertical direction from their place of rest) from his body in the opposite direction. Even on his trail ( right foot) that is dragging.

Responses like this make me really wonder how anyone goes to prison. I mean a defense attorney surly can convince someone of anything If you really believe that second part. I mean you either just flat out are blind or just lied. The pellets are moving away ( actually just spraying up most likely in a more vertical direction from their place of rest) from his body in the opposite direction. Even on his trail ( right foot) that is dragging.

Speaking of prison, I have no legal background but wouldn't an official like O'Neill be in jeopardy of doing some time if someone could actually prove he was making bogus calls to intentionally influence the outcome of a football game?
I am NOT accusing officials. In fact, just the opposite. These guys have worked too long and too hard to reach the B1G level. I'm disgusted by those on this board who question their integrity without a shred of proof other than the view from their navy blue glasses.
It is one thing to disagree about what is holding and what is not holding. It is a completely different level when officials are accused of cheating without any proof.
I'm begging you: show us the proof or knock that crap off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT