ADVERTISEMENT

Explain your handle thread LSHF

Love your pooch bro.

This knuckle head is a ball of energy. On the day he returns to work from his weekends off he is a hot mess. I think I average 2-3 bites a week (on me) because he gets so amped up during training and I’m too slow. Thank God, or whomever, for Kevlar lined gloves. I question why anyone would have one as a pet. Great working dog though.

This knuckle head is a ball of energy. On the day he returns to work from his weekends off he is a hot mess. I think I average 2-3 bites a week (on me) because he gets so amped up during training and I’m too slow. Thank God, or whomever, for Kevlar lined gloves. I question why anyone would have one as a pet. Great working dog though.
We’re dog people so we read “bios” on breeds. We read Shepard’s get angry with their owners for “perceived” wrong doings (being left at home too long for example) and bite or bark them. I love that kind of attitude.

Reactions: BBrown and uscgPSU
Nittany(Obvious, fan since early 70's)
Buff(Moved to CO in early 80's, lived 10 mins from Boulder, meet Coach Mac etc.. fan ever since)
24(Number I wore basically entire life)

Last edited:
Nittany(Obvious, fan since early 70's)
Buff(Moved to CO in early 80's, lived 10 mins from Boulder, meet Mac etc.. fan ever since)
24(Number I wore basically entire life)
Ever been here?
Yy8zQ5q.jpg

AWS- my son’s initials
10- my number when I played baseball
22- my son’s number in baseball (my son started wearing that number because it was my brother’s and when my brother died in a car accident my son was 10 years old and took on that number as his own).

We’re dog people so we read “bios” on breeds. We read Shepard’s get angry with their owners for “perceived” wrong doings (being left at home too long for example) and bite or bark them. I love that kind of attitude.

My first dog was a GSD. Great personality with my family and co-workers, but a little on the lazy side when we worked so a few months ago they replaced him with my current partner (dog in picture) who is a Belgium Malinois. Read up and look at the YouTube videos on this hell dog breed when you can.

Nittany (lion)
My father has an engineering masters from State (son)
Met my wife at State (husband)
Both my sons went to State (father)

and you?

"fairgambit" is my real name, Tibma Griaf, spelled backwards. The name is Czechoslovakian for the smartest man on earth. I have since found out I am only the 3rd smartest, but I never changed it.;)

Last edited:
My first dog was a GSD. Great personality with my family and co-workers, but a little on the lazy side when we worked so a few months ago they replaced him with my current partner (dog in picture) who is a Belgium Malinois. Read up and look at the YouTube videos on this hell dog breed when you can.

My nephew and his wife in Phl are a foster dog home for professionally trained dogs. Their first one was a Malinois. What a great breed. Their job was to socialize the dog during its non training hours. Every morning on the way to work, he would drop him off for training and then pick him up at the end of the day. Did that for about 18 months. When not in training, they were to take him with them were ever they went with his training vest on. Did they Eagles and Phillies games, trips to RTM, etc. to socialize him. He got to know us from his trips back up here to NEPA visiting the family. Once we had to dog sit him. When I came in their home and sat down on the couch, jumped up in my lap and got more kisses than I could almost handle.
Anyway, once his training was completed, they had to give him up, which they signed up for but were devastated. He's now a police dog in N.VA.
I don't know how they do it, but they're on their third one, had a GS and now a Lab.

Ro is the family name

My cousin Cassandro was on this board. His father and my father are brothers. His mother is a Catalan and my mother is a metagon. So that difference created family tension. So I did not communicate him much

My cousin told me about this board so I joined. As a way to communicate him without our respective families knowing. But he left -the temper he gets from his Catalan mother got the best of him.

Posting sig pics is a Ro family tradition.

Now you know.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT