ADVERTISEMENT

Explain your handle thread LSHF

Pine Island...Joined the Lions Den shortly after buying our 1st beach house in Pine Island community (Corolla OBX).

Lion...enough said.
I should probably
A. Quit retirement
B. Get cooler friends
I choose B.
PIL, What’s your cell Pimp?
LncC9iX.jpg

Reactions: PineIslandLion
I played against Dainius Zubrus when he was about 15 in an International Hockey tournament. He cross-checked me in the face and then we proceeded to fight where he kicked the crap out of me. He was already 6”2 and over 200lbs and I was about 5”10 165lbs at the time. We connected after the game and actually laughed about it(hockey players are funny that way). We have remained in contact off and on over the years.

Ro is the family name

My cousin Cassandro was on this board. His father and my father are brothers. His mother is a Catalan and my mother is a metagon. So that difference created family tension. So I did not communicate him much

My cousin told me about this board so I joined. As a way to communicate him without our respective families knowing. But he left -the temper he gets from his Catalan mother got the best of him.

Pisting sig pics is a Ro family tradition.

Now you know.

I won't believe a word of this until you post a few Anna Kournikova pics. :D
Hot+Anna+Kournikova+%252819%2529.jpg

Reactions: PSJimbo
First 3 letters o f last name. It was pretty original at the time :rolleyes:

Initials and where was home at the time. Given that I've moved about 18 times in 37 years, including 6 times since I created the handle, not the smartest decision. Of course I also didn't consider for one second when I was 19 that I'd be posting here 18 years later.

College. Fraternity. Graduation year.

The fraternity was Alpha Chi Sigma but I couldn’t find a Sigma on the keyboard. No doubt Woodpecker will find one in 30 seconds. He has frightening search skills.

Raced on the ski team in high school (just to get free skiing at Roundtop) and had a crush on Claudine Longet (until 1976). Spider was my favorite racer in the day. For some reason I though there was a Y in Spider.

Reactions: BVSt.Paul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT