ADVERTISEMENT

Espn College Gameday

Psualum2007

Apr 8, 2008
Hearing with a win tomorrow evening Gameday will be in town next week. They're looking to set up near the sports complex this year.

Saw them in person on Old Main lawn last year before the Michigan game. Amazing how many support personnel, buses, etc. they bring for the show.

Corso picked us last year and Desmond (shockingly) picked Meat Chicken. I bet they both pick tO$U next week.

Reactions: Nitwit97
Some signs for Gameday:

Dl77ZbyV4AEM5L-.jpg

Blackeyes.jpg

DlP7weaW4AAxug0.jpg

F.W.I.W.
Link: https://brobible.com/culture/article/pepsi-tailgate-tour-dates-and-info/

"The Pepsi Tailgate Tour Is Coming To A Football Stadium Near You This Fall — Here’s Why You Should Check It Out"

Pepsi Tailgate Tour Dates, 2018:

September 29, 2018: 7PM – Ohio State @ Penn State, Beaver Stadium, State College, PA

September 30, 2018: 8:20PM – Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers, Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA

October 11, 2018: 8:20PM – Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

October 14, 2018: 1PM – Indianapolis Colts @ New York Jets, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

October 21, 2018: 4:25PM – Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins, FedEx Field, Landover, MD

November 4, 2018: 8:20PM – Green Bay Packers @ New England Patriots, Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA

December 2, 2018: 1PM – Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium , Miami Gardens, Florida

December 8, 2018: 3PM – Army vs. Navy, Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
pepsi-tailgate-tour-final-1.jpg

Assuming PSU and tOSU win this weekend as expected, certainly Gameday coming to Happy Valley is very likely. The biggest alternative is Stanford/Notre Dame and this seems like a bigger game and they already went to South Bend (and that game is on NBC versus ABC for our game, which seems to at least be a factor).

That all said, I've read that ESPN is considering doing South Dakota St/North Dakota St on Sept 29 -- that's the current #1 and #3 teams in FCS and they typically do one lower division game a year for Game Day. No idea if it is truly in the running.

Hearing with a win tomorrow evening Gameday will be in town next week. They're looking to set up near the sports complex this year.

That would be great for the program. Here's to winning tomorrow night and having Gameday at PSU next weekend.

LdN

Like most Penn Staters, I don't much care for ESPN. However, Gameday coming to state college is a good thing, especially on the recruiting front. It makes the best single atmosphere in all of college football, the whiteout, that much more of a spectacle.

Reactions: clubeb
Like most Penn Staters, I don't much care for ESPN. However, Gameday coming to state college is a good thing, especially on the recruiting front. It makes the best single atmosphere in all of college football, the whiteout, that much more of a spectacle.

yep

and CJF is dynamite in this situation. great for the program!

Reactions: burnsie1983
man there would be nothing better than to have gameday at PSU all day and follow it up with a big punch right to tOSU's chops....really make everyone take notice

I doubt ESPN would allow the latter 2 past security, and honestly I'd prefer that our fans don't bring such classless signs in the first place.

Don't worry, there will probably be giant jesus signs blocking out everything again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT