UCF - Auburn in Peach.
Discuss away!

Last edited:
Reactions: mn78psu83
OSU - USC in Cotton
Wisky - Miami in Orange.
UCF - Auburn in Peach.
Discuss away!

Great! Now I won't have to waste my time watching all those southern inbreds after December 30. As others have said, about as good as it could get for us.

Screw the SEC and the Selection Committee.

Love it. Only 3rd meeting b/w PSU and Washington...first since the '83 Aloha Bowl.

Want variety in the bowl destination and opponent for PSU. All things considered, it's a great situation for the program.

Reactions: psu00
Great! Now I won't have to waste my time watching all those southern inbreds after December 30. As others have said, about as good as it could get for us.

Screw the SEC and the Selection Committee.
Agree. This is a good scenario for PSU.

Reactions: step.eng69
DQJcP0EUQAATI_Z.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/PennStateFball/status/937413140542828544
Penn State Football

✔@PennStateFball

#WeAre @Fiesta_Bowl Bound vs. Huskies of Washington!!!

1f5d3.png
: December 30, 2017
23f0.png
: 4:00 PM ET
1f4cd.png
: Glendale, AZ

3:08 PM - Dec 3, 2017

Like our draw, and actually like all the matchups. OSU/SC and Wisky/UM are good matchups as well.

Ugghh. Like the matchup with UW but was hoping for Cotton. We have tix to see Les Mis in DC on December 30 at 2:00.

OSU - USC in Cotton
Wisky - Miami in Orange.
UCF - Auburn in Peach.
Discuss away!

Good bowl against a good opponent. The only negative is that we're playing a lower ranked team that we can't beat and pass in the final standings. PSU finishes 7th or 8th with a win, 11th or 12th with a loss.

It was a semi-final last year and OSU wore their away whites. So anything is possible.

BTW, breakout Joe's whale pants from the last time we played UW

It is listed as Washington vs. Penn State on the Wikipedia write up for the bowl, so that points toward PSU being "home".

Reactions: NedFromYork
Good matchup for us. I also like the other NY6 B1G matchups. Could very well see the B1G go 3-0.

Unless Wisconsin install jet packs on their defensive secondary, Miami receivers are going to be running away from them all night long. Speed will kill the Badgers again unless their front four can get at the U quarterback before he passes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT