ADVERTISEMENT

Elite 8 duals

He's been doing some unconventional training.
giphy-downsized-large.gif
well lets just say its a good thing Bassett head wasnt lower!

The thing I got out of watching that match was this: If Bassett keeps growing like this there is zero chance he's a 125 pounder in college.

Reactions: donboy6499
Watched the whole Bassett and Luke match on Rokfin. Luke should have been thrown out right away no questions asked!! Clearly out of frustration he lost his cool and as he had a collartie he raised his knee to Bo's face. I have watched it numerous times in slow motion and sure he may have pulled back at the very last moment or whatever happened, but I guarantee you IF he did connect everyone would be outraged and rightfully so. But since he missed or stopped last second some will say whats the big deal?? Unreal. We saw this kids true colors. Sickening to see that.
I saw this and thought it may be blown out of proportion. After seeing it over and over, it was a jerk move. He was frustrated and looked really bad. That is a character issue. Great wrestler for sure but that behavior needs fixed. In a match like that no one loses unless you react in that manner.

What is the details on Hilton over Jax. I looked up the Fargo and super 32 results & can’t find Hilton. Is he older

I saw this and thought it may be blown out of proportion. After seeing it over and over, it was a jerk move. He was frustrated and looked really bad. That is a character issue. Great wrestler for sure but that behavior needs fixed. In a match like that no one loses unless you react in that manner.

What is the details on Hilton over Jax. I looked up the Fargo and super 32 results & can’t find Hilton. Is he older
Hilton is a sophomore who took second at National Preps last year for Wyoming Sem. Originally from Tennessee and I believe is back down there now.

Reactions: hlstone
Hilton is a sophomore who took second at National Preps last year for Wyoming Sem. Originally from Tennessee and I believe is back down there now.
Hilton is very good but surprised he beat Jax. He lost to Sam Herring the day before. Sealey teched everyone he wrestled and other than the 12-11 loss to Sasso both Mirasola brothers killed everyone

Hilton is very good but surprised he beat Jax. He lost to Sam Herring the day before. Sealey teched everyone he wrestled and other than the 12-11 loss to Sasso both Mirasola brothers killed everyone
Yeah. This may not be fair to Hilton but I’d guess it was likely down to Jax being off for one reason or another. Not reading too much into it.

Bassett had an incredible 2 days. Teched everyone besides Lilledahl who he beat 4-1. He teched Milani twice, Fretwell, and Degenarro. Milani lost twice to Bo and Lilledahl 6-2 but beat Jordyn Raney. Would have liked to see Bassett vs Raney. Tough weight all around

Sam Herring was the other big standout at 59kg. He went 7-0
  • 59kg - Sam Herring (Black Mambas) over Cooper Hilton (Minion Legends) Dec 6-5
  • 59kg - Sam Herring (Black Mambas) over Leo Gao (Vision Quest) TF 10-0
  • 59kg - Sam Herring (Black Mambas) over Isaac Gibbs (Beast of the East) TF 10-0
  • 59kg - Sam Herring (Black Mambas) over Noah Ninninger (JK Squad) Dec 10-3
  • 59kg - Sam Herring (Black Mambas) over Tahir Perkins (Team Alien) Fall 1:07
  • 59kg - Sam Herring (Black Mambas) over Billy Townson (POWAY) TF 14-3
  • 59kg - Sam Herring (Black Mambas) over Yandro Soto (Spartan RTC) Dec 6-4

Sealey was also 7-0.
  • 74kg - Joe Sealey (JK Squad) over Andrew Christie (Team Carnage) TF 13-2
  • 74kg - Joe Sealey (JK Squad) over Dom Dotson (POWAY) TF 12-0
  • 74kg - Joe Sealey (JK Squad) over Nick Kunstek (Dynasty) TF 12-2
  • 74kg - Joe Sealey (JK Squad) over Latrell Schafer (Minion Legends) TF 13-2
  • 74kg - Joe Sealey (JK Squad) over Dante Hutchings (Black Mambas) TF 11-0
  • 74kg - Joe Sealey (JK Squad) over Jed Wester (Vision Quest) TF 12-2
  • 74kg - Joe Sealey (JK Squad) over Max Nevlin (Team Alien) TF 10-0

Herring goes under the radar on that team but he is really tough. These results are crazy. What weight would have he wrestled at PIAA this season if they were allowed?

Brandt Harer beat him at Super 32 in a really good match and Zeigler beat him in the papower event.

I found Hilton in 120 fargo bracket. He didn’t place. Lost to Bassett in the blood round.

Then he didn’t place in the super 32 at 113. He lost to Degenarro in quarters and then Raney in the blood. That was the bracket with Bassett and knox.

Then found him in college opens winning matches. He barely lost to Deaugstino 6-2. These young kids are incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT