ADVERTISEMENT

Edsell is calling it done.

As much as I hate to see him go, I got caught under a heavy squat decades ago and hurt my lower back. Back injuries cause pain like you can't imagine. Every now and them, especially when I'm stressed out and not keeping stretched, it will lock up and all I can do is lay on the floor for a couple of days.

I can imagine a young guy really had a hard time coming to grips with such a limitation after being a pretty good college athlete.

I'm sure he'll do well in life after college.

Every great program needs great teammates like Creighton. We all owe him a big round of applause.
giphy.gif

He stepped up and became an important part of a National Championship team. Oh what tales he will have for his grandchildren. For now, I hope Creighton will leverage what he learned in class and from Cael and go on to great success in what ever he decides to do. He’s got a great toolbox and I’d bet on him!

Speedy recoveries and thanks for giving it your all and then some Creighton! I will tell you guys, I know a few coaches at smaller schools (think SoCon, MAC) who told me when they saw Creighton went through senior day ceremonies at PSU, that they were hoping they would see Edsell's name in the portal (he had 2 more years). His abilities weren't unrecognized.

Good wrestler. High effort, do everything right guy. Probably a 2x qualifier in a different conference. Definitely can understand why other schools would be interested.

Most importantly, leveraged his athletic ability to get a college education. IIRC when he committed to PSU, he said it was because of the Ag program -- that he wouldn't have attended a school without a comparable degree.

Good wrestler. High effort, do everything right guy. Probably a 2x qualifier in a different conference. Definitely can understand why other schools would be interested.

Most importantly, leveraged his athletic ability to get a college education. IIRC when he committed to PSU, he said it was because of the Ag program -- that he wouldn't have attended a school without a comparable degree.
Controversial take....

The world would be less entertaining.....

But better off if we had more edsells and less pushups. .. .

He's probably more like most of us than the intranet admits.....

He's the kind of guy that goes out into the world and uses the cael teachings to make his world better...not realizing it makes the world better for all of us ...one guy at a time....

The Englishs, the edsells, the rebers, the, the, the, the, the, the etc, etc, etc

So many names.

Good kids ...

About to be great people

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT