ADVERTISEMENT

Early signing period?

May be a tuition thing...guessing you picked up on that.

Didn't pick up on anything..genuily inquiring. I don't know the ins and outs of this stuff. I'm trying to make sense of it and trying to figure who's in (signed), and who's probably in (people not signed but strongly leaned). As I've learned these past couple off seasons (not just PSU) but untill NLI's are signed, everyone is still able to move.

Any input you can add would be appreciated. You have inside info which I don't have. Whether you can divulge is up to you.

Last edited:
Didn't pick up on anything..genuily inquiring. I don't know the ins and outs of this stuff. I'm trying to make sense of it and trying to figure who's in (signed), and who's probably in (people not signed but strongly leaned). As I've learned these past couple off seasons (not just PSU) but untill NLI's are signed, everyone is still able to move.

Any input you can add would be appreciated. You have inside info which I don't have. Whether you can divulge is up to you.
some can move even after they've signed:rolleyes:.

Reactions: Ja1339 and pish69

Just guessing on this one. I know a little about the requirements for in-state vs out-of-state tuition. At PSU, it's significant. May not be a factor at all here, just saying I know kids (not student-athlete's) that moved in with relatives to lower tuition.

Reactions: pish69
Just guessing on this one. I know a little about the requirements for in-state vs out-of-state tuition. At PSU, it's significant. May not be a factor at all here, just saying I know kids (not student-athlete's) that moved in with relatives to lower tuition.
I knew out of staters who got out of the freshman dorm requirement similarly.

If you're a Centre County resident or can live with a relative, then you can live off-campus as a FR. Older sibling counts even if they're not a PA resident for tuition purposes.

Reactions: pish69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT