ADVERTISEMENT

Early Games thread, 9/18

OPI or no call extended the drive. You and I know our WR gets called for a pick on the TD.

But Bama is just so fluid. Faster and stronger like always. BOB out here playing PS4 with Sark's playbook.

also missed the facemask by the bama running back on the third down conversion

Reactions: lazydave841
Alabama is great...but...Florida has a defense that reminds me of ol miss last year.

Anyone else watching Northwestern getting embarrassed by Duke?

From what I have seen this is the most fundamentally unsound NU team that Fitzgerald has fielded. Wide open Duke receivers on every play, like the NU secondary has no clue.........

Ryan Day seems to have inherited Meyer's inability to lose. He's essentially swapped his DC this week and it's made little difference. LBs are slow, DBs are injured and young, and DL is not living up to it's reputation.

Hickman with a int on cue. Ends another FG opportunity to get to half.

Ryan Day seems to have inherited Meyer's inability to lose. He's essentially swapped his DC this week and it's made little difference. LBs are slow, DBs are injured and young, and DL is not living up to it's reputation.

Hickman with a int on cue. Ends another FG opportunity to get to half.
You have to be impressed with MSU; especially their RB, Walker III. I think they are for real.

Losing 31-0 at half to Wyoming. But don’t tell any of our “true fans”. Our team is destined to destroy everyone and roll into the playoffs.

We went up 17-0 and began subbing.

I don't think anybody here has delusions of playoffs yet, but we did what we intended to do last week and backed off.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Latched on to someone’s WiFi so I’m able to check in from the tailgates… insane level of craziness. What a beautiful day. If the Good Lord can read my thoughts I’m going straight to hell.

Reactions: LionJim
So with 1st and goal at the 1, Kent state basically just throws it backwards into the end zone giving iowa the game. Just, comical

Yeah. I don’t buy all that. But I do understand why the SOS will take a hit.

I'd say that they would have liked another drive or two offensively to have been more dominant, but the play calling was vanilla.

Hopefully Auburn takes care of our SOS.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Can't control comparison games. Ball St getting waxed has nothing to do with this Penn State team

99 yard drive by Florida after KR muffs the kickoff.

200+ yards rushing today. But can they get a stop?

Listening to FL-Ala - Brad Nessler now has that old man voice. I am starting to wonder if Gary Danielson is a life-force sucking vampire in the CBS booth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT