ADVERTISEMENT

Early Games thread, 9/18

I love how Fox comes back from a commercial break to go to another set of commercials. That's why these games take four hours.
Somebody has to pay for the $7 million salaries, incredible facilities, luxury travel, etc.

Indinia with a good drive to retake the lead, only for Cincy to return the kickoff for 6 (missed XP).

Going to be a fun watch down the stretch.

Western Michigan beating the pitters 40 - 34 in 4th quarter. So far, Western Michigan has scored 40 points against the defensive genius, Narduzzi.

Reactions: bison13
Cincy TD to a 6'3" TE. That's what PSU needs in the red zone.

Michigan state leading Miami 24-14.

I enjoy watching King not find the winning he was hoping for. He totally screwed his team when he decided to "redshirt" after 4 games a couple of years ago.

I enjoy watching King not find the winning he was hoping for. He totally screwed his team when he decided to "redshirt" after 4 games a couple of years ago.

Understand your comment, but truthfully he was blown up by the AAC schedule and just isn't as good as advertised. Recovery from the leg injury seems to limit his running, which is what made him special.

Understand your comment, but truthfully he was blown up by the AAC schedule and just isn't as good as advertised. Recovery from the leg injury seems to limit his running, which is what made him special.

I totally agree about being elevated due to that schedule, kid (or his camp) should have tried to ride that.....Instead, he took the bulk of the camp snaps, played the first four games, and then decided to sit out. Quality leader.

Indiana driving for the win. Now or never.
Never

Missed 4th and 1 in the red zone.
INT in the red zone.
Penalty wipes out 14-0 halftime lead.
Fumble inside the 5 yd line.
Bad INT to end the game

Reactions: LionJim
My pitt alum friends were crowing over their big win over an SEC school. But it seems that SEC school is not as good as a directional school.

Nice to see IU go down solidly. Their coach reminds me of the ND coach in his first year when he was ready to have a heart attack every time he didn't get a call and was caught on audio swearing and bitching, before they either gave him chill pills or an ultimatum to clean up his act.

IU fans have great memories of 2020, but their run through the Big10 this season may be filled with payback that will have them crying........

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13
Florida with a solid drive. Pass deflected otherwise Shorter has a shot at scoring or at least a 1st and goal.

Settle for a FG. 7-3 Bama

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT