ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb Question of the Week:

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
IF PSU doesn't go undefeated this season and IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE between a) beating both Ohio State (in the horseshoe) and Michigan at home, but losing two upset games (like Northwestern or Maryland)

or b) only losing to Ohio State,

which would you chose?

Maybe a dumb question I know, but this would be a tough one for me. I want to beat tOSU & scUM so badly I can taste it. Beating both of them almost automatically makes this a successful season no matter what else happens.

Reactions: TheGLOV
IF PSU doesn't go undefeated this season and IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE between a) beating both Ohio State (in the horseshoe) and Michigan at home, but losing two upset games (like Northwestern or Maryland)

or b) only losing to Ohio State,

which would you chose?

Maybe a dumb question I know, but this would be a tough one for me. I want to beat tOSU & scUM so badly I can taste it. Beating both of them almost automatically makes this a successful season no matter what else happens.

"Dumb Question of the Week:"

Usually 'artsandletters' asks that.

You stole his thunder.

I could handle losing to only O hi ya state if they lose one in-conference and we win the East by tie-breaker, win the conference, and get into the NC playoffs. Would be funny to hear them screaming how they beat us but don't get in....lol

Reactions: psu skp
Well, one loss or two losses.

11-1 or 10-2.

Even a basset hound knows the answer to that one!
Agree with you.. and that is an obvious answer. Having said that, I really want to beat the Buckeyes & Wolverines... almost to the exclusion of just about anybody else this season.

The pleasure I get from us beating Alabama in '83 for example, still outshines the disappointment of losing to Cincinnati that same season... is all I'm sayin

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT