ADVERTISEMENT

DUMB DUMBER DUMBEST - Wash-Dallas Last 30 Seconds!

What a penalty-ridden affair, bad decisions, great game from Lee though. That said, one of the worst games to watch I've seen this year. Exciting I guess but over-officiated. Orders seemed to have come down from on high this week. RIght before HT they called Garcon for offensive PI which was just astonishing. If that was PI then every play where a receiver is engaged by the defender at the LOS is offensive PI. Just a chore to watch this game but I did anyway because I'm out of my mind and what else am I doing on Monday night.

If Dallas had just played for a FG they could have run out the clock. I don't think the Redskins let them score the TD. Baily is incredible.

I turned the game on with everyone waiting for the replay decision at 1:19 left. And what a bizarre 1:19 that turned out to be! I agree, Dallas plays for the FG, Wash has only seconds left.

Of course, Da' Bears played for the FG Sun and SOLID GOULD missed a chip shot. He had missed one earlier in the third quarter, too. Must have been thinking back to his college days instead of focusing on his pro career. He's so good.....shocking to see him miss. Difference between 6-6 and 5-7.

NEITHER of these teams deserve to win.....unbelievable!

I just can't watch the NFL much anymore. That last 3 minutes was unbelievable. Pathetic defense. A Washington punt returner that looked horrible and made such pathetic decisions that a high school kid would never do. Lack of effort by the Washington kickoff team allowed Dallas to get in FG range with like 2-3 plays. The Dallas D got beat deep to give up a TD with a minute to go.

There just is no more attention to detail. The fundamentals are completely lost on NFL players and coaches anymore. Clock management by teams is horrible. Normally I'd say it's like football was put back 100 years by the current NFL season except that I'd bet 100 years ago there was better coaching, better fundamentals with smarter players. It's really a lousy product anymore IMO.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT