ADVERTISEMENT

Direct TV not showing the Ohio St game?

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
WTF? Better not f#$% me over on the PSU-WVU game tonight. Different channel but I they have me concerned that they can cut off a major channel for college football with no notice like that.

Reactions: Gitzit
Maybe some lawsuits from subscribers are in order for these cable and streaming options playing games without notification before the season starts.
Spectrum pulled that with espn the other night! right at kickoff on Thursday night.

Yeah…its kind of a racket with these cable and streaming companies…between pulling channels due to a dispute or having to have get extra streaming services (like AppleTV or peacock) to watch certain MLB games Etc…blackout markets…it’s kind of crazy.

Reactions: Online Persona
I don't have cable, DISH, or DirecTV. I literally have the rabbit ears and get ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX.
I can see some good reasons for not springing for Cable, Dish, Direct TV or other streaming services. But please tell me that you have a color TV😃😀. I guess I should insert a sarcasm warning so Board purity police understand that I’m joking.

I do
I can see some good reasons for not springing for Cable, Dish, Direct TV or other streaming services. But please tell me that you have a color TV😃😀. I guess I should insert a sarcasm warning so Board purity police understand that I’m joking.

Directv is a mess. I can watch suckeyes but can’t watch anything on fox so missed Colorado game. I’ll be dumping them soon

• Wow
Because the owner of your local CBS station is in a contract dispute/negotiations over fees.
Unfortunately yes. But these MFers that wait until the start of football season to create leverage need to be sued by consumers until they learn to settle their disputes at a reasonable time. It is clear that they time it to maximally impact viewers. Well, we are paying with an expectation of getting our service without being surprised at the start of a season.

I don’t understand why they don’t give us the stations out of region for free. I can care less losing the local stuff but want the national stuff
Unfortunately yes. But these MFers that wait until the start of football season to create leverage need to be sued by consumers until they learn to settle their disputes at a reasonable time. It is clear that they time it to maximally impact viewers. Well, we are paying with an expectation of getting our service without being surprised at the start of a season.
w

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT