ADVERTISEMENT

Did Bushie get banned (again)?

You're "it."
giphy.gif

was MKilvanck (sp?) also a infamous poster?
Mkilvanck or MK for short was permanently banned by Phil himself over in the Lions Den. He resurfaced over here as 78Sweetrevenge but has since been banned. I was under the impression that it was just a timeout but now I’m not so sure.

I’ve been guilty of poking the Preppie a few too many times. He sets himself up as such an easy target.
The only time he really irks me is when he hijacks the game day threads. I enjoy reading the thoughts of everybody on this board during the games and hate wading through his crap.
But, otherwise, I say let him post. He entertains some. And I refuse to take his occasional attacks as personal because I don’t know him personally.

Mkilvanck or MK for short was permanently banned by Phil himself over in the Lions Den. He resurfaced over here as 78Sweetrevenge but has since been banned. I was under the impression that it was just a timeout but now I’m not so sure.
MK was a smart guy and knew football pretty well. But he constantly got into useless fights with other members. He could NEVER let anything go and always had to have the last word. Every hill was the one he was willing to die on. Eventually the other members got pizzed and Phil lowered the boom.

I liked Mike (might have been the only one) but he can't say he wasn't warned and he had it coming. The Den would have lost every member otherwise.

His rants always seem similar to those of one Douglas Robb on Facebook

No idea if they are the same person

MK was a smart guy and knew football pretty well. But he constantly got into useless fights with other members. He could NEVER let anything go and always had to have the last word. Every hill was the one he was willing to die on. Eventually the other members got pizzed and Phil lowered the boom.

I liked Mike (might have been the only one) but he can't say he wasn't warned and he had it coming. The Den would have lost every member otherwise.
@Fox Chapel Lion II, I was the last one MK conversed with before Phil banned him. Just like you said MK always had to get the last word in. And on the particular day he was banned that kucklehead argued with me for hours and hours.

Mike’s problem and it was with a lot of us, is he would engage in name calling. He would just get so frustrated with people such as myself who felt just as strongly about a particular subject as he did. He particularly didnt like older alumni, he used to refer to people like me and @Howie'81 as the “old guard”. He never bought into the “Grand Experiment” and what it embodies, had contempt for it, always wanted us to be more like OSU, football factory. I always thought he was more of a Big Ten fan than a Penn St fan, and he never liked me in particular because I called him out about it many times.

So now he resurfaced on Tom’s board as 78Sweetrevenge. Ironically, MK had total contempt for this board but he was so hungry to converse with Penn St fans that he started posting here. I was the first one to sniff him out on this board, I know his posting style like the back of my hand. Thinks he knows football like a coach and he isnt. Gets accused of not being a real PSU on this board like every other day. Condescends to everyone, will never concede a point to no one, EVER. And ALWAYS has to have the last word. He really can’t help himself and so now he gets banned by Tom. I feel really sorry for the guy because he can’t possibly have any friends in real everyday life if he acts this way in person.

You know what they say, “only a fool argues with a fool” so I guess I’m a fool, lol.

Last edited:
I'll give this a shot, since I miss him too.

Laughable that any of you geniuses would come here with a preconceived agenda regarding the status of Bushwood, let alone a 16-post thread about it. LMFAO. Come back when you monkey boys have half a functioning brain cell and can tell the difference between a ban and a few days away from the board for personal reasons. But what else would one expect from you slack-jawed, shizholian frauds and troll-boys, which you clearly are. But hey, don't let me stop you from your absurd, nonsensical bullshit.

There, how was that?
Nice try but not nearly enough caps or run-on sentences and the insults are above a 5th grade level. A for effort though.

@Fox Chapel Lion II, I was the last one MK conversed with before Phil banned him. Just like you said MK always had to get the last word in. And on the particular day he was banned that kucklehead argued with me for hours and hours.

Mike’s problem and it was with a lot of us, is he would engage in name calling. He would just get so frustrated with people such as myself who felt just as strongly about a particular subject as he did. He particularly didnt like older alumni, he used to refer to people like me and @Howie'81 as the “old guard”. He never bought into the “Grand Experiment” and what it embodies, had contempt for it, always wanted us to be more like OSU, football factory. I always thought he was more of a Big Ten fan than a Penn St fan, and he never liked me in particular because I called him out about it many times.

So now he resurfaced on Tom’s board as 78Sweetrevenge. Ironically, MK had total contempt for this board but he was so hungry to converse with Penn St fans that he started posting here. I was the first one to sniff him out on this board, I know his posting style like the back of my hand. Thinks he knows football like a coach and he isnt. Gets accused of not being a real PSU on this board like every other day. Condescends to everyone, will never concede a point to no one, EVER. And ALWAYS has to have the last word. He really can’t help himself and so now he gets banned by Tom. I feel really sorry for the guy because he can’t possibly have any friends in real everyday life if he acts this way in person.

You know what they say, “only a fool argues with a fool” so I guess I’m a fool, lol.
Hi Mudge. Exactly 100% right.

You know I never had the 78SR experience. As soon as that handle showed up, I only needed a handful of posts before putting on ignore. And I might have three people on ignore. The posts were so ridiculous I never hung around to read enough to connect with our friend.

Shame. Life is too short to be so miserable.

I believe he is back as @wolve1972. This dudes join date and 78 ban time are right around the same day and the posing styles are identical.

Thanks for the info, I find the whole concept of these crazy people a cultural phenomena. There is a PSU hater "politically incorrect" who plagues the NBC College football Board, He had so many different poster names he would carry on multiple conversations with himself as 4/5/6 posters. He has been somewhat curtailed but reality is not part of his Internet world,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT