ADVERTISEMENT

Did Bushie get banned (again)?

Al_Tuna

Jul 7, 2016
Last post from Bushwood was during the OSU game, not a peep since. Did he draw the ban hammer, or is he just self-medicating and incommunicado? Or did the men in white coats show up again and take him back to his vacation home?

Last post from Bushwood was during the OSU game, not a peep since. Did he draw the ban hammer, or is he just self-medicating and incommunicado? Or did the men in white coats show up again and take him back to his vacation home?

Maybe. The other one that has been in hiding is Custerdome. Haven't seen or heard him since he was guaranteeing that Simmons was going to play.:rolleyes:

you are obliviously a scUM troll. (tic) I know I am, or so I've been told.

This had to be a really tough loss for Bushwood. Admitting an error is not in his makeup, and he is a cult-like worshipper of the coaching staff. Hearing them admit to making a mistake may have caused his head to explode.

Reactions: Al_Tuna and N&B4PSU
I kind of feel sorry for him. I think he actually has some psychological issues. The time he must spend typing those angry, irrational posts is a sign that something is off.
I've had him on ignore for quite some time though.

Reactions: acg116
I kind of feel sorry for him. I think he actually has some psychological issues. The time he must spend typing those angry, irrational posts is a sign that something is off.
I've had him on ignore for quite some time though.
I think I remember some posters that actually know him and say he's a normal guy in person.
I think a lot of what he posts is just a persona. I mean, if he's really like that in real life he would be either
A. Dead
B. Institutionalized

Reactions: N&B4PSU
I think I remember some posters that actually know him and say he's a normal guy in person.
I think a lot of what he posts is just a persona. I mean, if he's really like that in real life he would be either
A. Dead
B. Institutionalized
I've heard the same. Two possibilties. 1. He is creating a bizarre personality to mess with people. 2. he appears normal in person, but really isn't. I've met plenty of folks like this. They can cover up for mental issues by acting normal.

Whether it is option 1 or 2, neither is an indicator of a normal person.

Hopefully, he is banned (again). His very personal, vicious attacks on individuals who just happen to express an opinion that he doesn't agree with really have no place on this board. I give latitude to everyone who at one time or another may go "off" with their differing opinions, but 95% of his posts include vile attacks on an individual poster. He is the ugliest, most miserable, and unlikeable individual I have ever come across on this board ( or any other message board).

Reactions: sluggo72 and BBrown
I love how you guys know who a poster is/was based on the posting style....is one of these Gunsie or MK>>
thanks
Gunsie is believed to be Custordome, MK is Miles Kaufman, I believe there is a dispute about MK and Gunsie being the same person. Gunsie post on the wrestling board while MK did not, so I think that is the controversy as far as I can tell.

Reactions: BBrown
I'll give this a shot, since I miss him too.

Laughable that any of you geniuses would come here with a preconceived agenda regarding the status of Bushwood, let alone a 16-post thread about it. LMFAO. Come back when you monkey boys have half a functioning brain cell and can tell the difference between a ban and a few days away from the board for personal reasons. But what else would one expect from you slack-jawed, shizholian frauds and troll-boys, which you clearly are. But hey, don't let me stop you from your absurd, nonsensical bullshit.

There, how was that?

I love how you guys know who a poster is/was based on the posting style....is one of these Gunsie or MK>>
thanks
MK was permanently banned by Phil himself, which I would say is about as banned as banned can get. He's done.

Guns on the hand, I'm wrestling whether some other handle has taken up the mantle.

EDIT - Upon further review I'm thinking of the wrong MK. Those on the Den know who I mean. He was the one permabooted by Phil.

Miles and Guns are one and the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: marshall23

Laughable that any of you geniuses would come here with a preconceived agenda regarding the status of Bushwood, let alone a 16-post thread about it. LMFAO. Come back when you monkey boys have half a functioning brain cell and can tell the difference between a ban and a few days away from the board for personal reasons. But what else would one expect from you slack-jawed, shizholian frauds and troll-boys, which you clearly are. But hey, don't let me stop you from your absurd, nonsensical bullshit.

There, how was that?

You forgot the references to the Big Shiz Conference, inbred Midwestern hicks, and Flyin' Lyin' O'Brien (or, FLO, for short). Aside from that, I think you have the flavor.

There, how was that?
YOU FORGOT THE CAPS, YOU BRAIN DEAD FRAUD!!!
(using 3 !!! is key)

Last edited:
Hopefully, he is banned (again). His very personal, vicious attacks on individuals who just happen to express an opinion that he doesn't agree with really have no place on this board. I give latitude to everyone who at one time or another may go "off" with their differing opinions, but 95% of his posts include vile attacks on an individual poster. He is the ugliest, most miserable, and unlikeable individual I have ever come across on this board ( or any other message board).
But he spends so much time laughing his f’n a$$ off, you’d think he was a happy guy.

Not to speak ill of the dead, but Sgt Carter wants a word with you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT