ADVERTISEMENT

Describe your favorite NCAA Wrestling moment

Any updates on Andrew Long?

Hope he has straightened out his life. He was a talented wrestler who contributed to Penn State's rise to the top.

Here was the Andrew Long match I referenced. If you weren't jumping up also after that match... you weren't aware of how hard Andrew Long was being ridden and dominated before he planted Sentes. Classic thinking you're dominating... get too confident and Andrew Long had the ability to destroy that confidence with his unbreakable will. That's what made that moment so great.

That was unbelievable. Was there and jumping up and down yelling at my Dad sitting next to me that we had just won the NCAA Wrestling tournament! It was sooo surreal after so many years of climbing the mountain to the top. My Dad turned 80 two days ago and is here visiting us right now. It's these kinds of wrestling moments that we will always share and talk about when we get together.

Hearing Kevin Szott and Kerry McCoy training in the mid-90's in the old wrestling room would be the first thing that comes to mind. A few athletes are training in the adjacent weight room and boom...a huge slam. Everything stops for a second. Two big and strong humans training.

Four total posts today over all threads. What the hell is going on? Where is everyone? Do I hear Rod Serling talking in the background?
Now you finally have time to read all the books in the library! (Just don’t break your glasses.) :)

Reactions: AgSurfer
PS. You now also have time to take that long needed vacation. Just don't sit in a window seat near a wing if you fly somewhere! :D

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT