ADVERTISEMENT

Dean Vs Beard

He’s the King of Poop is what he is 🤮
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
Just came in after working on my property all day and I am quite enjoying this gem of a thread : ) GIFs are the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Not to beat a dead horse, because I believe we've had some sort of discussion previously about this topic here when Beard announced he was leaving, but my personal line of thinking is I just loved Beard's dedication to the team. I know it's crazy and I know I'm in the minority here. As far as I could tell, he bled blue and white his whole life, wanted to wrestle for Cael and PSU for a very long time, and he was in a great position to do so and was our guy until Max transferred in, and as a result I kinda felt bad for him. And for that, he's a favorite of mine, which is why I'd pull for him to beat Max just once. After that, all bets are off.
You do know that he committed to a different school (Northwestern?) before PSU? When he decommitted....PSU went after him instead of Gavin Hoffman. Then an entire room full of PSU stuff went cheap on Ebay :)

Not to beat a dead horse, because I believe we've had some sort of discussion previously about this topic here when Beard announced he was leaving, but my personal line of thinking is I just loved Beard's dedication to the team. I know it's crazy and I know I'm in the minority here. As far as I could tell, he bled blue and white his whole life, wanted to wrestle for Cael and PSU for a very long time, and he was in a great position to do so and was our guy until Max transferred in, and as a result I kinda felt bad for him. And for that, he's a favorite of mine, which is why I'd pull for him to beat Max just once. After that, all bets are off.
John Candy No GIF by Laff

• Haha
Reactions: backdrft76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT