ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor to Oklahoma State & related news

Hahaha again I said this and now u post it. LoL
Hey genius- look at the original tweet, this has been known for days and made official today.

You are a joke and even people in this space know it, Brian coder is a clown. Posting stuff idiots say about my wife. Absolute loser.

No credibility which is why your forum went stagnant and dead after someone left…

Brian, stop trying so hard.

Reactions: diggerpup
giphy.gif
It’s been known for days Gilman was becoming the assistant… Are you gonna post the sky is blue next then claim it true in 5 days time?

Cmon Brian.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
Seriously is your ego that fragile. You should probably know nobody gives two shits and a **** who came out with it first the news is always more important than who is reporting it
And to add to that, he wasn’t first. He just keeps claiming he was. 🤣

Hey just thought of something... does this mean the pre-dual dodgeball match between OKSU and PSU is back on? Prehaps in pay per view?

How about Kyle Dake? He's already in State College and may plan on retiring after the Olympics.
why , as long as you are capable of getting a medal you get paid ok. Between what the world wrestling federation and USA wrestling pays you. Dake looks as good as when he was 26. He has a few years left

Don’t tell Coder! He thinks I get my info from his posts in this forum 🤣🤣🤣

He made up that Dake is taking over the RTC after Olympics.
Never said Dake is taking over the RTC. He's an assistant coach at OK state. Get ur story straight 2nd string.

If the rumors about Scott are true (I'm sure most have seen some of them), I don't want him near PSU/NLWC. That being said, if Cael vets him and decides it's a fit then obviously my mind is instantly changed lol.
I also think it’s very convenient for those stories to start circulating as OKST is looking to justify to some fans why they didn’t hire him.

This is low-class garbage at its worst. If David had declined, Scott would be the coach and the rumors never would've seen daylight.

So why slime him on the way out the door?

And don't say "to justify hiring David Taylor." That hire requires no justification.

Bo is still obviously a staple in the room since he would obviously do all his wrestling practice in there. He's also still a coach as well. He obviously still can be sold as a partner but even more so, his gym and fast rise to the UFC can be sold to kids who are interested in MMA out of HS since it is getting more and more popular.

Bo's presence in State College is essential.

Takes awhile to update the wrestling roster every year, but they already have Kennedy taken off the coaching list page. Gilman still listed as resident athlete but no photo. Quick and efficient

PSU Wrestling Coaches

:p
the bank i work for deletes you from the system on your last day. I worked for a guy who deleted a women the moment she resigned , I remember she was upset as she never got a chance to send a goodbye email on her last day. Was a bit funny seeing her say why couldn't you wait till i left the building.

Not saying it’s happening, but put a pin in this.
If they are looking for a lightweight coach, what about Tony Ramos or Logan Striebler? Both currently coaching, but would this be a lateral move (I would think nothing ever is a lateral move to the PSU coaching ranks)? A name that would move the needle (not that it is needed) would be Yianni Diakomihalis. No idea if he is interested in coaching or retiring soon, but great friends with Dake. RBY? Seth Gross is a coach at Wisconsin. I always liked Cory Clark and know he owns a club in Illinois. Nico would be awesome, but he's making too much $s in Pittsburgh.

I see why Coleman Scott is being suggested. It's about weight need, Cody handles 125-141, Kennedy handled 149/157, Casey 165-174, Cael 184 and up.

So right now we need a 149/157 guy, biggest feather in Coleman Scott's cap as a coach? Austin O'Connor, who won at both 149 and 157 and he wasn't some can't miss recruit either (Iowa wasn't interested despite the fact he was an Izzy kid) This is in addition to the fact he would be EXTREMELY motivated right now.

the bank i work for deletes you from the system on your last day. I worked for a guy who deleted a women the moment she resigned , I remember she was upset as she never got a chance to send a goodbye email on her last day. Was a bit funny seeing her say why couldn't you wait till i left the building.
I did exactly this with our HR lady who resigned about 2 hours ago. We knew it was coming tho.

I see why Coleman Scott is being suggested. It's about weight need, Cody handles 125-141, Kennedy handled 149/157, Casey 165-174, Cael 184 and up.

So right now we need a 149/157 guy, biggest feather in Coleman Scott's cap as a coach? Austin O'Connor, who won at both 149 and 157 and he wasn't some can't miss recruit either (Iowa wasn't interested despite the fact he was an Izzy kid) This is in addition to the fact he would be EXTREMELY motivated right now.
O'Connor was a top 10-ish recruit in the same year as Spencer, Yianni, Arujau, Fix, Nick Lee, Warner, Berge, Romero, Gomez, and Labriola.

Iowa also never called Aaron Brooks, so not sure that reflects on O'Connor. (They actively tried to poach him from UNC, go figure.)

This doesn't diminish the job Scott did with him. O'Connor still won 2 titles, and might have won 3 if healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT