ADVERTISEMENT

Daton Fix Final 5

Ok your right. I'll do what you do, I'll have my family members give me a like every time I post. Can I like my own post?

That's right. Blame it on a nonexistent nepotism instead of the stupidity of your posts. Keep telling yourself that. And no, you cannot like your own post, or you would have a lot more likes.

Reactions: lionlover
That's right. Blame it on a nonexistent nepotism instead of the stupidity of your posts. Keep telling yourself that. And no, you cannot like your own post, or you would have a lot more likes.
Matter, you sure take life to serious. I bet your a old grumpy old man or women and for sure a democrat?

Reactions: purescurve
Also, adding to Lionlover's repairs...there are so many, this is a two man job.

...seriously, as opposed to serious

Trouble with the singular vs. plural, not to mention redundancy and punctuation, "I bet your('re) a(n) old(,) grumpy(,) old man (meaning 1 guy) or women (meaning many women)".

I want to say, just do the best you can with them there writing skills that you got learned to you. In the meantime, there are special schools for kids who can't talk good that you can enroll in.

Reactions: lionlover
What happened? We was playing in the beginning; the mood all changed ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT