ADVERTISEMENT

Dambly Gets Bitch slapped by Tom Wolfs Secretary of Planning

Translation - I'm going to go upstairs and tell mommy.

Seriously, you've been wrong so many times about legal matters that its hard to take you seriously. So instead, we just laugh at you and the strange and inaccurate things you say.
Still waiting for Cruiser's IP addys. Maybe the former AG can show you how to find those, CR. Here's a hint, you won't find them in your pocket. That's where your $300 caddying tip will be going. Now get Zippy about it because the attorney in my state is waiting for them to prove or disprove your cyber-harassment of multiple women and teenaged girls, and whether you got paid for that or are just a loony hiding behind a keyboard in a fantasy world that needs intervention.

Like I've always said...You so wish you were me!

Off to the Hamptons tomorrow to play Shinnecock. Might even bump into Mike.
Bloomberg that is. He's a real fanatic and enjoys playing thirty six when he plays. Where are you headed tomorrow? Backyard? Hey, maybe I should take you out there with me. I can put you on the bag and if you're lucky, maybe Mike will be there and put you on his bag. He's very generous and usually tips each caddy in his foursome three hundred bucks. When was the last time somebody tipped you that kind of money? Oh I forgot, your significant other told me she tips you something comparable to stay out of her bedroom. How silly of me to forget. LOL!

I doubt it. Mike's in St. Tropez - but you'd know that.

I don't get it. CR66 has been exposed to not be the person he pretends to be online.

Most reasonable people, upon having their scam persona (on an Internet sports message board of all things) would simply go away.

Yet he comes back - after tucking his tail and hiding under the front porch like a cur dog - and continues on with barking with farcical fantasies. This is not normal.

Last edited:
I don't get it. CR66 has been exposed to not be the person he pretends to be online.

Most reasonable people, upon having their scam persona (on an Internet sports message board of all things) would simply go away.

Yet he comes back - after tucking his tail and hiding under the front porch like a cur dog - and continues on with barking with farcical fantasies. This is not normal.

The lack of central AC at his house may be creating heightened mental deficiencies in the heat of summer. Just my opinion, of course!

Like I've always said...You so wish you were me!

Off to the Hamptons tomorrow to play Shinnecock. Might even bump into Mike.
Bloomberg that is. He's a real fanatic and enjoys playing thirty six when he plays. Where are you headed tomorrow? Backyard? Hey, maybe I should take you out there with me. I can put you on the bag and if you're lucky, maybe Mike will be there and put you on his bag. He's very generous and usually tips each caddy in his foursome three hundred bucks. When was the last time somebody tipped you that kind of money? Oh I forgot, your significant other told me she tips you something comparable to stay out of her bedroom. How silly of me to forget. LOL!

Seeing that you hang with that set - surely you're in the habit of sponsoring events. Here's an offer.

Golf: pick Aronimink or Merion and sponsor a hole in a tournament, or donate to another GAP charity event.

OR choose the Devon Horse Show, Brandywine or the Devon Fall Classic and sponsor a money class.

OR choose an event at Princeton, the Hampton Classic or at WEF.

I'll set you up with the right parties - or maybe there are folks here that can offer up some alternatives. Most people acclimated to the lifestyle you espouse are very charity-minded. Writing a check for $5, $10, $50 thousand is nothing.

The event organizers would be most appreciative as would the charities that benefit from your generosity & community good will.

Think of the good you could do for say : cancer research, a hospital, a school, a youth organization or an animal shelter.

Last edited:
You can characterize KF anyway you want but mediation outcomes are generally based on factual events and KF's role was to assemble information, ascertain if the information provided him was truthful and to what degree, and and then assigning a financial score based on some parametric formula.
Not the role of a mediator. You a r e wrong or lying or both.

Seeing that you hang with that set - surely you're in the habit of sponsoring events. Here's an offer.

Golf: pick Aronimink or Merion and sponsor a hole in a tournament, or donate to another GAP charity event.

OR choose the Devon Horse Show, Brandywine or the Devon Fall Classic and sponsor a money class.

I'll set you up with the right parties - or maybe there are folks here that can offer up some alternatives. Most people acclimated to the lifestyle you espouse are very charity-minded. Writing a check for $5, $10, $50 thousand is nothing.

The event organizers would be most appreciative as would the charities that benefit from your generosity & community good will.

Think of the good you could do for say : cancer research, a hospital, a school, a youth organization or an animal shelter.
Wendy, I don't know if you know Susan, the owner of Polka Dots in Paoli, also has a booth at the Devon Horse Show every year, just up from the Midway. Well, she died suddenly this week. Great lady and way too young to go.

Reactions: 91Joe95

Ha! If Cruisin had a horse it would refuse every jump, just on principle.

Wendy, I don't know if you know Susan, the owner of Polka Dots in Paoli, also has a booth at the Devon Horse Show every year, just up from the Midway. Well, she died suddenly this week. Great lady and way too young to go.

Yes - I do know her - I was in her shop the other week. This is horrible news, sad.

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT