ADVERTISEMENT

Dambly Gets Bitch slapped by Tom Wolfs Secretary of Planning

Deserves to get b!tch slapped after that whiny, smarmy endless tirade. How many times did he whine about being personally inconvenienced? Bringing his daughter into the whine-fest tirade? Really? If his personal calendar doesn't permit him to serve, he should resign - the tone of that lecture is off the charts ridiculous and he deserved to be b!tch slapped.

Deserves to get b!tch slapped after that whiny, smarmy endless tirade. How many times did he whine about being personally inconvenienced? Bringing his daughter into the whine-fest tirade? Really? If his personal calendar doesn't permit him to serve, he should resign - the tone of that lecture is off the charts ridiculous and he deserved to be b!tch slapped.

Thanks, murph. :eek:

If you ever wanted more proof on how dysfunctional and arrogant the BoT old guard types are- this clip shows it. We've see them bitch about the alumni members for years but now he bitched at least twice in that "poor me" whine fest that the governors members need to be more prepared and put in more time and effort to BoT matters? God forbid they have questions and ask them rather than just rubber stamping everything.

The alumni reps need to have a sit down or conference call with the governors reps this week while the run in is still fresh in their minds and drive home that this is the arrogant behavior they've been working against. Win over the governor's reps and progress will start to be made. Many of those reps in the middle ground who just do as they are told may be more open to showing resistance if they have the backing of the governor reps (and fear they may lose some state business if they don't). ;)

I already like Tom Wolf's Secretary. He reminds me of Donald Trump's "campaign spokesperson" who is clearly intelligent, abrasive, matter-of-fact and can verbally undress any opponent in a matter of seconds with just his words.

I think we should file this one under "Oh Shyt Moments by the OLd Guard BOT Members". It appears there's a new Sheriff in town ....he doesn't talk much, but he send people to do the messaging for him.

That was just a salvo....

Hahaha. What an asshat.

Typical little corrupt BOT turd throwing a little "I'm taking my ball and going home" hissy-fit....someone should point out the only problem with his childish attitude...."Hey dickweed, it isn't your ball, but by all means go the he!! home and don't come back. You won't be missed.".

In the middle of Dambly's rant I think someone laughed or chuckled and that seemed to throw Dambly off his stride. Shortly afterward Dambly said "sorry Al". What happened there?

Reactions: 91Joe95
Typical little corrupt BOT turd throwing a little "I'm taking my ball and going home" hissy-fit....someone should point out the only problem with his childish attitude...."Hey dickweed, it isn't your ball, but by all means go the he!! home and don't come back. You won't be missed.".

Maybe his fist had an appointment with a windshield.

Reactions: Marshall30
Good thing Dambly's wife Lauren ("I'm an attorney") was not present at the meeting. She would have carved Wolf's secretary a new asshole. The woman surely eats carpet tacks for breakfast..

In the middle of Dambly's rant I think someone laughed or chuckled and that seemed to throw Dambly off his stride. Shortly afterward Dambly said "sorry Al". What happened there?

Only Anthony can really answer this but if I had to guess I think he was laughing at the reason dambly gave for Elliot voting against whatever this was about. Dambly said it was because it was Elliot's first meeting and Anthony immediately laughed so there's gotta be more to it there. I love the look dambly gave Lubrano. Classic! These shitbags know they are screwed and they don't know what to do. This is a perfect example. He goes on a rant then just gets up and leaves apparently. Ladies and gentlemen... The leaders of penn state.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present for your approval Mark Dambly, The Passive-Aggressive Meeting Douche. He is a fine specimen of the breed, representative in every respect. Rather just be the whiny little bitch he wants to be and call people names and blame them for stuff that is his fault, he makes the fake apology which suggests that he is heroically taking responsibility for the faults of others.

Nice job by the governor's rep: "This board is not a rubber stamp."

Elections have consequences--just like drunken assaults. You may not recall them well enough to learn anything from those consequences, but that does not mean they did not happen.

I agree they need to invest in their enterprise--they need to invest some accountability, some humility and some decent conduct in their enterprise. Perhaps this new guy can lead the way for those who wish to go, and we can get a clear picture of those who don't.

Marky Mark needs to understand that asking questions in public, even when you already know the answer to them, is one of the most fundamental purposes of a public meeting. What an insufferable f@ckstick he is.

BTW I think that must have been Al Lord laughing at his little display there. Way to go.

Last edited:
oh yeah my bad. I know he said Al but for some reason it sounded like Anthony and I said him in the above post. Thanks for the correction

Good thing Dambly's wife Lauren ("I'm an attorney") was not present at the meeting. She would have carved Wolf's secretary a new asshole. The woman surely eats carpet tacks for breakfast..
If you think anybody is going to carve John Hanger a new asshole you are mistaken. That man eats and sleeps work. He goes into every situation fully prepared. He's a terrific public servant. Frankly, he would have been a better choice for Gov. than Wolf, but he couldn't compete when it came down to money.

A response that was short, sweet, and sharp...a worthy new member of Team Truth. He like Joe being the servant of a large publically-aligned institution probably missed more than one child's events. What is the new Vegas line?

Only Anthony can really answer this but if I had to guess I think he was laughing at the reason dambly gave for Elliot voting against whatever this was about. Dambly said it was because it was Elliot's first meeting and Anthony immediately laughed so there's gotta be more to it there. I love the look dambly gave Lubrano. Classic! These shitbags know they are screwed and they don't know what to do. This is a perfect example. He goes on a rant then just gets up and leaves apparently. Ladies and gentlemen... The leaders of penn state.

Maybe he had a meeting with his parole officer that he couldn't get out of.

One thing that is palpable is that the tide of control is slowly turning around with the BOT. Lubrano and Lord are still officially marginalized, but the others are starting to realize that these guys are improving their poker hands week after week after week, and it's only a matter of time before they get a royal flush. I am starting to sense the fear.

I'm not sure what the deal is with Lord, in that they were afraid of him being elected and desperately didn't want it to happen. But when you watch these guys interact you can see how they take note of him. They still all despise Lubrano, but they fear Lord. It's interesting.

Dambly is a convicted felon who lied on television about spending time in jail. He is also an appointee of the previous governor. It is a mystery why the current governor is willing to leave this scoundrel in office, especially given Dambly's leading role in the allocation of capital funds. Ex-cons should not be chairing committees that dole out tens of millions of dollars.

One thing that is palpable is that the tide of control is slowly turning around with the BOT. Lubrano and Lord are still officially marginalized, but the others are starting to realize that these guys are improving their poker hands week after week after week, and it's only a matter of time before they get a royal flush. I am starting to sense the fear.

I'm not sure what the deal is with Lord, in that they were afraid of him being elected and desperately didn't want it to happen. But when you watch these guys interact you can see how they take note of him. They still all despise Lubrano, but they fear Lord. It's interesting.
Lubrano and Lord have a team of top Penn State alumni behind them. They are a force. And Lord is a bulldog.

Reactions: Ski and 91Joe95
What I really can't figure out, is why Dambly shelved the initiative and why he was so upset. He had a 7-1 vote on the committee.

Dambly is apparently a deeply troubled individual. How many times did he say that? 20?

"If you don't like it, it's kind of too bad."

Classic. People like Dambly aren't used to hearing that very often. Calling out the governor. He's a beaut. Where was this froggy attitude toward the Gov when Corbett was on the phone?
While Corbett was on the phone all he could see was the back of Dambly's head.

If you ever wanted more proof on how dysfunctional and arrogant the BoT old guard types are- this clip shows it. We've see them bitch about the alumni members for years but now he bitched at least twice in that "poor me" whine fest that the governors members need to be more prepared and put in more time and effort to BoT matters? God forbid they have questions and ask them rather than just rubber stamping everything.

The alumni reps need to have a sit down or conference call with the governors reps this week while the run in is still fresh in their minds and drive home that this is the arrogant behavior they've been working against. Win over the governor's reps and progress will start to be made. Many of those reps in the middle ground who just do as they are told may be more open to showing resistance if they have the backing of the governor reps (and fear they may lose some state business if they don't). ;)
The two Wolf appointees are already on the right side (at least not on the Scoundrels' side, anyway)
I would wager - heavily - that the same will be true for the next two he nominates (who will take the spots of Silvis and Benson, IIRC.....the other two, Dambly and Allie Goldstein, don't come up until 2017)

Of course, the Scoundrels certainly knew this was coming as well as we did - - - - that was the motivation for Reform Proposal A+, which added the additional 1/2 dozen boot-lickers to appointed seats (Salvino, Schuyler, Han and that whole crew).......so that they will still have the majority even after Wolf finishes tossing the 6 Corbett Cronies.

So long as they are in control - they will, if necessary, go back to that well and add as many sycophants as they need to keep the majority - - - so, in the end, it is going to take Legislative or Judicial action to overthrow the Junta.

In the interim, the "plus" about getting more "non-Scoundrels" on the Board is to have a stronger minority voice, and a more talented and diverse skill set......but that only helps if those assets are willing to stand up to the Scoundrels and call out their malfeasance (while, hopefully, proposing righteous measures of their own).
THAT IS WHAT WE NEED TO SEE......PRONTO!!

If you think anybody is going to carve John Hanger a new asshole you are mistaken. That man eats and sleeps work. He goes into every situation fully prepared. He's a terrific public servant. Frankly, he would have been a better choice for Gov. than Wolf, but he couldn't compete when it came down to money.
Just so everyone knows, Hanger is no longer on the Board (where he HAD been serving as Gov Wolf's proxy....a non-voting position).
Hanger moved on for "personal reasons" (which, as I understand it, were - in this instance - actually personal reasons)

His loss was a loss for all of us, alas.

Wolf's new proxy is William Shipley. As I understand it, the expectation is that he will be a decent guy - - - but I would be very surprised if he brings as much to the game as Hanger did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT