ADVERTISEMENT

Cris Carter Advised NFL Rookies To Get A ‘Fall Guy’ To Cover Up Their Crimes

why didn't you hear about last June (2014)? do you not care what he said to the rookies in the NFL?? Why didn't you take the time to unearthn this comments?? They've been of the NFL website for over 14months!! Do some research!! Because maybe at the time they were given, is not the way they should be taken?? Maybe the message he was trying to give was several, 1) be careful who you hang with 2) don't drink and drive 3) Think before you do something you regret. And perhaps to deliver that message he used an extreme example to a bunch of 20 -21 yr olds, that are in their minds indestructible. Chris Carter can speak to me and my family any time.

Telling them to have a fall guy is not an extreme example of the three points you cited. It is qualitatively different. That's like saying murdering 20 people is an extreme example of ballet dancing.

Telling them to have a fall guy is not an extreme example of the three points you cited. It is qualitatively different. That's like saying murdering 20 people is an extreme example of ballet dancing.
yeah you are right, Charles Haley probably said it better this year, you know, because he told them the should all act White. Much better way to phrase it.

yeah you are right, Charles Haley probably said it better this year, you know, because he told them the should all act White. Much better way to phrase it.

Well, as long as he's not as a bad as Charles Haley, then there is nothing to criticize in what he said! That makes perfect sense!

Reactions: psu00
why didn't you hear about last June (2014)? do you not care what he said to the rookies in the NFL?? Why didn't you take the time to unearthn this comments?? They've been of the NFL website for over 14months!! Do some research!! Because maybe at the time they were given, is not the way they should be taken?? Maybe the message he was trying to give was several, 1) be careful who you hang with 2) don't drink and drive 3) Think before you do something you regret. And perhaps to deliver that message he used an extreme example to a bunch of 20 -21 yr olds, that are in their minds indestructible. Chris Carter can speak to me and my family any time.

Why do you keep making excuses for the CONTENT of his comments with this weak@ss rationalization bullshat about "he didn't mean to say it"....."he was barely audible when he said it"....."it was over a year ago when he said it".....blah, blah, blah.....strawman after strawman after strawman.... Answer the question, is the CONTENT of what he said and recommended MORALLY correct or reprehensible in your opinion Mr. Obfuscator???

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
Anybody besides me think Carter only "truly regrets" what he said because the you know what has hit the fan?

Well, you kill someone, I kill someone....we all kills someone.... Another wonderful quote brought to you by another tO$U football player who was rich in substance and character....and a fine scholar I might add. As the legendary character would say, "Good grief Charlie Brown!!!".

Why do you keep making excuses for the CONTENT of his comments with this weak@ss rationalization bullshat about "he didn't mean to say it"....."he was barely audible when he said it"....."it was over a year ago when he said it".....blah, blah, blah.....strawman after strawman after strawman.... Answer the question, is the CONTENT of what he said and recommended MORALLY correct or reprehensible in your opinion Mr. Obfuscator???
Have you heard the clip ??

Good thing Plaxico didn't chime in.....".it's your job to shoot yourself in the leg and go to jail, know your job"!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT