ADVERTISEMENT

Creamery question

Shiniquiet

Aug 5, 2012
Does anyone know if the Creamery is going to keep usual hours this weekend? Since it's a holiday weekend I'm thinking the schedule might be altered or maybe it's just closed. I've been looking around but can't find any info. Tried calling but that didn't work either. Hence, I've turned to the AKB. Thanks

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Creamery needs to step it up this year. Sure they have a great tradition but haven’t performed well the last several years. They’ve even screwed up some traditionally easy recipes. They’ve phoned it in. And other ice cream shops have greatly improved. This is a critical year for the creamery. If they don’t do well this year, it might be time to find a new manager.

Last edited:
I think NIL has gotten into their heads. Now demanding $10.50 for a half gallon and their cups runneth over. I think they are getting soft. They need to do more cone drills.
I believe, no demand, that they bring the milk shake. It was one thing to stop making their yogurt because of low sales. Dear God, not making a milk shake is too hard for the staff to handle. If a college student can not learn to make a milk shake properly in a reasonable amount of time, they need to rethink whether a college education is the best fit for them.

Does anyone know if the Creamery is going to keep usual hours this weekend? Since it's a holiday weekend I'm thinking the schedule might be altered or maybe it's just closed. I've been looking around but can't find any info. Tried calling but that didn't work either. Hence, I've turned to the AKB. Thanks
Take extra cash, prices have gone up considerably

A good milkshake is a treasure. I stop all over the place when traveling for a good milkshake. They're harder to find than one might think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT