ADVERTISEMENT

Cool little story here about a Penn State student

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
I know a lot of you are older on here so not sure how many of you are on Tik-Tok but that being said, the Washington Commanders today hired Katie Feeney to be their social media correspondent. Katie is actually a freshman (I believe) at Penn State and has done really well for herself on Tik-Tok, including making over $1 million in as short as six weeks, and has partnerships with Amazon and Disney.

I know a lot of you are older on here so not sure how many of you are on Tik-Tok but that being said, the Washington Commanders today hired Katie Feeney to be their social media correspondent. Katie is actually a freshman (I believe) at Penn State and has done really well for herself on Tik-Tok, including making over $1 million in as short as six weeks, and has partnerships with Amazon and Disney.

Pretty amazing what generates so much so quickly.

Reactions: lionbacker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT