ADVERTISEMENT

College Football in Turks & Caicos

LionsandBear

Dec 7, 2009
Penn State was very well represented in TCI. PSU gear outnumbered all other schools with Michigan in a close 2nd. I got and gave a few WE AREs. A couple of observations and a story from my recent trip.

I had a good conversation with some LSU fans who were proud of what they did this year but acknowledge that they caught lightning in a bottle and they expected to take a step back this year.

I saw a guy with an "SEC..We just want it more!" tshirt which made me chuckle. It would have made no sense to ask him if collaborative cheating means you want it more. He either would have denied the pervasive cheating that exists in the SEC or affirmed that it did confirm that they want it more.

Lastly, at dinner I struck up a conversation with a guy from Michigan who said he was a Wolverine fan for life. At the end of dinner I wished the Wolverines good luck except when they played PSU (even though I didn't mean it). He replied by saying that they didn't need luck because they beat PSU every year. I left it at that because I wasn't going to ruin the night out by telling him we've won 6 of the last 10. I simply walked away and told my wife that he was a typical delusional Michigan fan who still thinks Michigan is a great program.

Yes, I was at Beaches at the same time. I wore my PSU hat at the pools and sometimes a PSU tshirt.

Maybe we spoke briefly?

87455616_1553059411513547_5876420627149094912_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I was at Beaches at the same time. I wore my PSU hat at the pools and sometimes a PSU tshirt.

Maybe we spoke briefly?

87455616_1553059411513547_5876420627149094912_n.jpg
I don't think that we did. That looks like Italian Village? We stayed at French Village. Loved it and took advantage of as much as we could including a lot of snorkeling at Coral Gardens plus the one they provide via boat.

Yes, that was in The Italian Village Pool. I was there a couple of days but my room was in The Caribbean Village. If you saw me you'd probably be more likely to remember my daughter. She is a 9 year old with Autism and quite a handful. I spent a lot of time chasing her around the pool and beach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT