ADVERTISEMENT

College football HOF

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
Greetings everyone. After attending the game in Auburn, the next day I traveled to Atlanta and caught the Braves-Phillies game. I was so hoping for a no-no but alas not to be.

On Monday, I went to the College Football Hall of Fame as the last time I visited it was located in Kings Mills, Ohio.

I only saw this one mention/photo of the winningest Division-1 College football coach of all-time and that was a constantly changing image.

H5dibkJ.jpg

Why even former Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Chuck Noll had a photo/image in rotation.

zvslo6s.jpg

Yet Bo Schembechler is mentioned, heard, or depicted multiple times and he damn well knew what Dr. Anderson was doing and allowed it to continue at Michigan.

Damn you, you BOT bastards. There's a special place in hell awaiting you.

Do they have any PSU merch in the gift shop yet? When I was there is was void of all PSU gear. That said, it’s an awesome place for CFB fans!

Do they have any PSU merch in the gift shop yet? When I was there is was void of all PSU gear. That said, it’s an awesome place for CFB fans!

No they did not.

Greetings everyone. After attending the game in Auburn, the next day I traveled to Atlanta and caught the Braves-Phillies game. I was so hoping for a no-no but alas not to be.

On Monday, I went to the College Football Hall of Fame as the last time I visited it was located in Kings Mills, Ohio.

I only saw this one mention/photo of the winningest Division-1 College football coach of all-time and that was a constantly changing image.

H5dibkJ.jpg

Why even former Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Chuck Noll had a photo/image in rotation.

zvslo6s.jpg

Yet Bo Schembechler is mentioned, heard, or depicted multiple times and he damn well knew what Dr. Anderson was doing and allowed it to continue at Michigan.

Damn you, you BOT bastards. There's a special place in hell awaiting you.
Good on You J4! In solidarity.......

Reactions: john4psu
My son and I were there this past weekend as part of our trip to the Auburn game. Though the College Football Hall of Fame was a neat place to visit, I was disappointed with the overall anti-PSU vibe. No tribute to JoePa really at all, but other "questionable" coaches were highlighted.....Oh, yes the gift shop did have corny PSU socks for $16.99, that was it. Nonetheless, worth a visit if you're ever in Atlanta.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT