ADVERTISEMENT

coke VS PEPSI......

moxie-drink-section-mobile-bg.jpg

Best use for that is removal of paint.

Coke has more cola taste and medium dry. Coke has great body with a slightly flinty taste. Also has a light pepper finish. Pepsi is candied and is slightly fruit forward and partners best with a filet or steak. It has a full bodied finish. Coke is better with fish and pork with its Smokey sweet finish.

Pepsi Throwback that had real sugar in it. It was replaced by Pepsi with real sugar, which is a different formula and not as good. I can't drink regular Pepsi anymore. I can't stand the taste anymore. These days I drink Coke or RC cola. I have to rotate between the 2 colas as I get sick of the taste of both.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I'll take Pepsi over Coke, but my real go-to in sugary beverages is Dr. Pepper Cherry. No contest between that and any other cherry cola, but it can be difficult to find, so I tend to stock up on the half-cases when I find them.

Reactions: cment
Surprised by the love for Pepsi. I missed the big switch at PSU. I will always opt for Coke.

Somebody above mentioned the Pepsi with real sugar. You can buy Coke "Refresco" (and other Coca Cola products), at least in my area, in the international aisle of the grocery store. I believe it has real sugar. You need to know what you're looking for or you will pass it by. Comes in a different bottle than what you would normally look for.

Reactions: palmettolion
I'll take Pepsi over Coke, but my real go-to in sugary beverages is Dr. Pepper Cherry. No contest between that and any other cherry cola, but it can be difficult to find, so I tend to stock up on the half-cases when I find them.

Even harder to find, but better:

31R-DIQON0L.jpg

Bone leaching Phosphoric acid, caramel coloring potential carcinogen , metabolic disrupting artificial sweetener. Man dark diet sodas are just terrible for you. As a competitive powerlifter I generally have a very healthy diet. But as a diabetic I sometimes crave Diet Coke instead of water or tea or coffee. I truly do not like Diet Pepsi or Coke Zero but I really like Diet Coke. I do find that drinking diet sodas increases my craving for carbs so overall, I'm sure I'm way better off without any diet soda.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I very rarely drink soda anymore. But when I do:

Pepsi over Coke. But I like Cherry Coke over Cherry Pepsi. I prefer the Real Sugar Pepsi.
...wait, based on the wording of that response ("I very rarely drink soda anymore. But when I do:"), I may know who you are...very interesting...
In a similar way is it true that you do not always drink beer, but when you do you prefer Dos Equis? ;) :)

I prefer regular Coke to Regular Pepsi but could drink either just fine (however I don’t really drink regular soda anymore)

but Diet Coke is exponentially better than Diet Pepsi. But these days I prefer flavored seltzer for my carbonated drinks...

Surprised by the love for Pepsi. I missed the big switch at PSU. I will always opt for Coke.

Somebody above mentioned the Pepsi with real sugar. You can buy Coke "Refresco" (and other Coca Cola products), at least in my area, in the international aisle of the grocery store. I believe it has real sugar. You need to know what you're looking for or you will pass it by. Comes in a different bottle than what you would normally look for.

You sir, are speaking of Mexican Coca-Cola in the glass bottles. My favorite, I usually get one on pizza or burger nights.

Reactions: NorthShoreLion
Coke (coke zero actually) in a landslide until recently, when after some work training, I have decided to become "less certain." :)

Grew up with limited access to soda. Preferred Pepsi. Drank a TON of free Coke at 1996 Olympics to stay awake. Got assigned to the Coke 2002 Olympic Winter Games account and switched completely- I was always client loyal over preference loyal- gotta respect the people who pay your bills. Was addicted and drank 4 a day until last year when I quit cold turkey. I'm back to a single can of Diet Coke per day in the early afternoon for a JOLT along with some coffee in the morning. FWIW I did soak my trailer hitch ball in a can of Diet Coke a few weeks ago to see if the Urban Myth about making the rust erode was true. IT WAS (at least in my case). That can't be good for my stomach!

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Definitely Pepsi. I drink Diet Pepsi. To me Coke is too sweet and syrupy tasting. Dr. Pepper has to be the worst tasting pop on the market.

Reactions: psu00
Here’s all you need to know. Pepsi drinkers will drink Coke if only Coke is available. Coke drinkers will order iced tea if only Pepsi is available.

Reactions: JWB389
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT