ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Poll

Better than I thought from that poll. Why are we ahead of ND?

Why is Clemson ahead of either?

Same as it ever was.

Everyone focused on who you lose to needs to take a step back and look at who you've beaten. That's what matters. The name of the game is best wins, not best losses.

Reactions: jmorovich
Clemson also beat better teams than us....
Clemson beat two ranked teams and we beat one...we also beat Iowa at their place at night, which many top 5 teams haven't done. And our loss is wayyyyy better than theirs.

Reactions: PSUoh90
Everyone focused on who you lose to needs to take a step back and look at who you've beaten. That's what matters. The name of the game is best wins, not best losses.
But better losses mean more than bad losses, the committee says that all the time. The system is what it is so it should be consistent with every team. Clemson's wins are looking less impressive each week (like Louisville for example) and if Pitt keeps winning, ours are looking better.

Yeah we beat OSU and won the conference championship last year. How'd that work out?

All this talk.....I want to be in the playoff as much as anyone else, but assume we get in at the #4 seed...You saw what OSU did to this oline.....can you imagine what we would look like vs. Alabama? I'm just being a realist here.....we just aren't an elite team yet. With that said....screw it all....Let's go to the playoffs!

All this talk.....I want to be in the playoff as much as anyone else, but assume we get in at the #4 seed...You saw what OSU did to this oline.....can you imagine what we would look like vs. Alabama? I'm just being a realist here.....we just aren't an elite team yet. With that said....screw it all....Let's go to the playoffs!
We lost by one on the road to an elite team and we're not elite yet? Gotcha.

Let's just win out. I think that's going to be more difficult than most people on this board would like to believe. PSU is beat up right now. Buchholz & Bates might not play this week and I'm not sure if Campbell is 100%. It's gut check time for this team.

Where's Menet? Isn't he ready to play by now? I guess Sterling Jenkins just isn't panning out?

We lost by one on the road to an elite team and we're not elite yet? Gotcha.

You must not have watched the game. Yes, we were in it until the end, thank God for a few fortunate plays in the first 5 minutes. Our offensive line got beat like a drum all night long. If you can't see that i don't know what to tell you.

You must not have watched the game. Yes, we were in it until the end, thank God for a few fortunate plays in the first 5 minutes. Our offensive line got beat like a drum all night long. If you can't see that i don't know what to tell you.
Did you see the OSU-Oklahoma game? OSU got beat like a drum the whole game, so I guess OSU isn't elite either. If you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT