ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland Cavaliers .....

dawgduice

Jun 2, 2006
are NOW the "greatest team of all time" :) They would beat EVERY team throughout history, despite what those OLD guys say !!!!

Just sayin :)

Reactions: simons96
If LeBron is somehow able to win it all this year, it would do more for his legacy than anything else he has ever done to this point (which is quite a lot...).

Reactions: Obliviax
That was pure domination last night. More dominate than the previous blow outs. At no time was that game in question. In the previous games, both teams were going on runs.

And to think Lebron still didn't have his best game. Too many turnovers that weren't even forced.

Hope the Cav's don't play Love the rest of the series.

The office is silent this morning :D

That dunk LBJ had late in the 3rd Q was epic. I didn't realize he could still get up like that.

I would love to see this series go long. Game 4 will be pivotal.

The Cavs have done a great job on the "DeBarge bothers" so far. Cleveland sports talk show host Tony Rizzo refers to Steph and Klay as El and Chico DeBarge. That guy is hilarious.

Last edited:
That was pure domination last night. More dominate than the previous blow outs. At no time was that game in question. In the previous games, both teams were going on runs.

And to think Lebron still didn't have his best game. Too many turnovers that weren't even forced.

I am not sure Love was the problem. They moved James over to guard Green, who has killed the Cavs. Green can shoot the 3 or post up (be physical) which has been a challenge for Love. Putting James on Green shut him down but this is a move that they probably would have made with Love or Richard Jefferson on the court. That puts Jefferson/Love on the SF which is Barnes/Iggy/Looney. These guys aren't the inside threat that Green is.

The problem for the Cavs really hasn't been defense, its been offense. Cavs haven't been scoring points. They were much more aggressive last night from the opening tip. Not sure why, or what it takes, but they had a ton more energy. Word is that an assistant coach, who is usually mild mannered, ripped them in the locker room after game 2. James, it is being reportedly, told the team in the hallway before coming out "follow me and do your f---ing jobs).

Game 4 will be a monster.

That dunk BJ had late in the 3rd Q was epic. I didn't realize he could still get up like that.

I would love to see this series go long. Game 4 will be pivotal.

The Cavs have done a great job on the "DeBarge bothers" so far. Cleveland sports talk show host Tony Rizzo refers to Steph and Klay as El and Chico DeBarge. That guy is hilarious.

I think that play will go down in NBA Finals history, like Jordan's infamous mid air hand switch against the Lakers:

I am not sure Love was the problem. They moved James over to guard Green, who has killed the Cavs. Green can shoot the 3 or post up (be physical) which has been a challenge for Love. Putting James on Green shut him down but this is a move that they probably would have made with Love or Richard Jefferson on the court. That puts Jefferson/Love on the SF which is Barnes/Iggy/Looney. These guys aren't the inside threat that Green is.

The problem for the Cavs really hasn't been defense, its been offense. Cavs haven't been scoring points. They were much more aggressive last night from the opening tip. Not sure why, or what it takes, but they had a ton more energy. Word is that an assistant coach, who is usually mild mannered, ripped them in the locker room after game 2. James, it is being reportedly, told the team in the hallway before coming out "follow me and do your f---ing jobs).

Game 4 will be a monster.

if you watched the Cavs play the Hawks, THAT seemed to be the team ready to challenge the Warriors

then they completely abandoned that offense to focus on stopping Curry and Thompson in games 1 and 2

Reactions: Obliviax

What games weren't you watching? It looked like men playing boys when the Warriors blew out the Cavs in game 2. The Warriors actually got reasonably close before half last night.

I don't think you need to worry about Curry, he is playing like he typically does in the big finals games :p

What games weren't you watching? It looked like men playing boys when the Warriors blew out the Cavs in game 2. The Warriors actually got reasonably close before half last night.

What game were you watching? Cavs led after 1st quarter and down by 8 at half. With multiple lead changes. Yea it got a little ugly in the second half, but nothing compared to game 3. Game 3 there were no lead changes and I don't believe the cavs ever let the warriors within 8 points. Pure domination start to finish.

no doubt. interestingly, GS is 3-5 on the road this post season and 10-1 at home. Cavs are 8-0 at home but only 1-4 in their last road playoff games.

if the Cavs win on Friday, game 5 should be interesting.

I'm curious as to what effect, if any, the extra 3 game GSW played (including the grueling 7 game series against OKC) in the playoffs will have on their energy in the ensuing games

Still 2-1, Golden State.

another observation . . . great for Curry being the first unanimous MVP but . . .

did you ever see Jordan get benched for bad play in the Finals? Bird? Magic?

stunning move by Kerr, but I've never watched a league MVP choke so bad in a Finals game

Reactions: Brad908
Unfortunately for the Warriors, Curry is playing his typical way in NBA finals. No show.

Klay Thompson is crying about his little bruise and claiming it was dirty. While his own teammate, Draymond, sets illegal picks nearly every time.

Warrios are rattled.

Also love the way the media treats curry vs lebron. Curry scores 2 points in a half and he is just having "an off night". If Lebron ever scored only 2 points in a NBA finals game, he would be crucified. His entire legacy would be questioned.

Curry sitting on the bench waving his hands around and then pretending he is holding a video game controller, it is looked at as being hilarious (game 2 I believe).

Lebron smiles/jokes on the bench, he is done. You could tell he was all business last night, while on the bench up 20+ and in the post game interviews.

Draymond was off to the side taking pictures with a random women.

Unfortunately for the Warriors, Curry is playing his typical way in NBA finals. No show.

Klay Thompson is crying about his little bruise and claiming it was dirty. While his own teammate, Draymond, sets illegal picks nearly every time.

Warrios are rattled.
LOL. So lemme guess. After Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals, you were regaling your San Francisco office colleagues with your confident prediction that the Warriors were toast. What did they say to you after Game 7?

LOL. So lemme guess. After Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals, you were regaling your San Francisco office colleagues with your confident prediction that the Warriors were toast. What did they say to you after Game 7?

Why would I talk about a series I have no interest in? Team Lebron wasn't playing.

But the office was silent during that series.

This just in from the "experts" at ESPN et al : the winner of the NEXT game will then be the GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME !!!!!

This in my continuing crusade to "demonstrate" GS is NOT a "great team" :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT