ADVERTISEMENT

Clem$on-O$U game thread.

PennSt8er

Aug 16, 2001
Hoping for another fluky lo$$ for O$U.

Purpo$ely $tarted the thread early becau$e the Bama game is a bore.

It expect to see a good fight.

s1hayes-3.jpg

Will likely watch something else. I can't stand Clemson, but it's probably better for PSU if OSU loses. Increases likelihood UM gets chest pains or whatever mystery ailment it takes for him to bolt from OSU in a tizzy.

Sun Devil Stadium was soooo much better visually. This stadium looks like a giant bouncy house inflatable.

Last edited:
Reactions: eilion and psu00
Interesting that Fowler mentions the two previous bowl games between these two as "memorable for different reasons", but doesn't explain why.

Tosu makes the first big play of the game with the interception.

This is the game plan URBs came up with after a month off? Jet sweeps and QB draws? They really must not have a passing attack at all. This game plan sucks so bad.

Herbie just said the kicker hadn't missed a fg until the Michigan game. Is this a different kicker than the psu game?

Think I heard Herbie say at the beginning of the game that OSU was the 2nd youngest team in D1. I thought we were? That being said Clemson looks like the better opponent for Bama so far!!

Watson gave the finger to the face mask "shush" sign to the crowd. It amazes me that the only time I've seen a team penalized for that was when a Penn State player did it. It was likely one of those B1G refs who felt we were lucky to be playing football.

Again, I'm no expert, but Clemson turned the ball over immediately deep in their own territory on their first possession, but they're winning 10-0 and outgaining daO$U 113 offensive yards to only 22 for daO$U....this is a very odd strategy this dominant daO$U team who has "separated themselves" from the field via the "eye test" is pursuing....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT