ADVERTISEMENT

CK talk/results/etc

I love Coach Ryan... Think he’s building something special out there in Columbus. And this is wrestling, who cares about morals and values. Cael? Well he’s a fool...

Oh yeah, and God is fake.
.Lol.....Awesome. Lmao....All good jr. Lets go State !

there NEEDs to be a penalty for a failed challenge. a point, choice on restart, but something.
Zeke Jones working the system...reminds me of a defensive player going down with a phantom injury in football to stop the no huddle offense.

I am re-evaluating BoJo I felt he had a game plan to push Zahid and it worked. I found myself pulling for him all match. Zahid is an extremely tough out and BoJo came close with a great attitude and a great game plan. I feel BoJo walked away from
That match with more wind in his sales then Zahid. Also the tournament as a whole was fantastic. So many kids made statements this season looks very dynamic yea f-ing haw!

Zeke Jones working the system...reminds me of a defensive player going down with a phantom injury in football to stop the no huddle offense.

I know for a fact that there are a couple of guys who get mentioned here frequently who do not like Zeke's matside conduct.

How about both Jordan boys basically losing their final matches on a 4 point suck back. I do not understand why I do not see that more often. Both my boys are pretty good with that move from top, at the youth level.:) Loved watching Dance use it and even seen Gilman use it successfully.

there is a penalty-choice on restart,Bo just took top. Penalty should be much more severe,there was no way that call was getting over-turned,and Zahid looked just about gassed

I don't think there is a choice after a failed challenge. No way Bo would choose top trailing 8-6 against a tiring Zahid. He would take bottom and come out for 8-7 and only need the takedown to win.

I don't think there is a choice after a failed challenge. No way Bo would choose top trailing 8-6 against a tiring Zahid. He would take bottom and come out for 8-7 and only need the takedown to win.
choice is after an injury TO that you call for rather than the ref stopping the action.

the review currently goes back to the place of the action when either the change was made or where an unsuccessful challenge occurred.

this is why we need a penalty for the lunger reviews, just like we need and got a penalty for the lunger injury TO.

Games will always game the system and the system will never change until after someone gets jobbed. just the way it is.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
I just saw something I didn't notice yesterday. Go rewatch the BoJo takedown, then watch Zahid's right hand, and Zeke's reaction. Zahid flails his right hand at Zeke, who sees the hand flailing and then reaches down to make the challenge. I don't think Zeke had any intention of challenging the takedown.

And, my opinion of Zahid just took a massive nosedive. There is no place in this sport for timeouts just because you're tired.

Reactions: fronk71
i thought the same but Pyles(on the PBP) said it was strange that Bo took top.

Yeah, CP is questioning this exact need for a rule change on Twitter today:

Plus a humorous analogy w/ the B1G Football game

Reactions: ptomaselli
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT