ADVERTISEMENT

CK talk/results/etc

Apple TV apps says the event hasn’t started yet. Airplay only plays the sound with the redesign. Well done guys. I feel like I was pretty much robbed of 150

Apple TV apps says the event hasn’t started yet. Airplay only plays the sound with the redesign. Well done guys. I feel like I was pretty much robbed of 150
working fine here. but i watch on my PC at the office

Upset Alert w/ Berger vs. UNC Monday.

Edit: maybe not, missed where a point came from. Close match though.

Edit2: Berger wins in SV. Still not sure how he got his 4th point, must've been one of those illegal fists....
Monday got called for a caution starting from top. That was the 4th point. Escape for 5th was debatable as well. UNC coaches weren’t pleased.

Edit2: Berger wins in SV. Still not sure how he got his 4th point, must've been one of those illegal fists....
caution got him to 4pts and the E to 5pts. Monday sure seemed to control the match after bergers initial TD....right up to the TD in OT.

Monday was in on a single leg that would have won in regulation. Berger looked tired and sluggish. UNC coaches were not pleased at many points in the match

I don't know what is up with Berger this season. His last 4 matches have been a struggle.
3-1 SV
4-2
5-4
7-5 SV

Beau Breske off to a slow start in his debut losing 3-1. Maybe he is still rusty from last year's injury.

Last edited:
I don't know what is up with Berger this season. His last 4 matches have been a struggle.
3-1 SV
4-2
5-4
7-5 SV

Beau Breske off to a slow start in his debut losing 3-1. Maybe he is still rusty from last year's injury.

Nebraska should pull Labriola’s shirt and let him go this year. He has been killing everyone and has to be the better option than Breske.

AppleTV app is struggling. Matches change while watching or jumping from a past match to current then back.

Example: trying to watch AJ Nevills. I tune to mat 6. See about 15 second of the match when suddenly I’m looking at bout 54 157 lbs from an hour ago. Same thing on Mat 9 with Moore.

Last edited:
was hoping for a better showing from Stout. thought he could win that match against NC (Chaid)

My Roku doing the same. Painful.

AppleTV app is struggling. Matches change while watching or jumping from a past match to current then back.

Example: trying to watch AJ Nevills. I tune to mat 6. See about 15 second of the match when suddenly I’m looking at bout 54 157 lbs from an hour ago. Same thing on Mat 9 with Moore.
e.

Same on my ROKU...I gave up

Makes me think its a Flo issue

Nebraska should pull Labriola’s shirt and let him go this year. He has been killing everyone and has to be the better option than Breske.
I was thinking the same thing. Labriola beat two top 20 wrestlers in the Daktronics Open. However in the inter squad scrimmage he lost to Breske 2-1.

With exceptions noted in that other thread, whenever I watch tourneys without our guys, it just makes me want to watch the Sanderson point parade.

Reactions: NittanyChris
Desanto is other-worldly, just got a tech in 1:22 of the 1st pd. 22-7. Even before states last year I was hoping somehow he would go to PSU, kid is so much fun to watch.

Edit: 1:22 left in the first, so 1:38

Last edited:
Reactions: NJPTCAP
Flo Arena, click "upcoming bouts" at the bottom.

Thanks Gantry i am in flo arena and cant find an upcoming bouts link i clicked on CK and it takes me to the brackets, results and team and competitors page. there is nothing on the bottom of the page

There is a K Dean from Harvard and M Dean from Cornell. Does anyone know if they are related? If they both win in the next round they will meet in the quarters.

@AgSurfer @RoarLions1

They are cousins. Kanon Dean wrestles for Harvard (and has a older brother, Zeth, who also wrestles there); Max Dean is the younger brother of Gabe. All seem to be from Lowell, MI and wrestled for Lowell.

Thanks Gantry i am in flo arena and cant find an upcoming bouts link i clicked on CK and it takes me to the brackets, results and team and competitors page. there is nothing on the bottom of the page
Sounds like a browser issue. You should have "Recent Results," a symbol with 9 squares, which flips back and forth between brackets and current matches, and "Upcoming Bouts" across the bottom of your screen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT