ADVERTISEMENT

CFP takes into account injuries right ?

BeefSkull

Jan 18, 2002
so Do i think we would have beat Michigan, no. But without starting LBs and losing our best LB backup in that game to a bs targeting call should go into account. No one is adding that argument in the mix ? I think top 6 or 7 big ten team could beat Washington. Oh well ... I am a proud PSU alum and feel good for our player and their families. .... it's on you CFP !

They say they do but seems to be head buried in the sand like we were missing a couple of LBs vs. Michigan. These starters last night did not play against Michigan.

Bell
Cabinda
Haley
Schwan
C. Cochran

Throw in losing 2 more LBs before 2nd quarter was halfway through....and then consider what PSU and Michigan have done since against common opponents and anyone harping on 49-10 final needs their head examined if they're trying to use that as some gauge for how good this PSU team is.

Michigan hasn't done jack schit since pulling out a defensive slugfest against Wisconsin on October 3rd.

They say they do but seems to be head buried in the sand like we were missing a couple of LBs vs. Michigan. These starters last night did not play against Michigan.

Bell
Cabinda
Haley
Schwan
C. Cochran

Throw in losing 2 more LBs before 2nd quarter was halfway through....and then consider what PSU and Michigan have done since against common opponents and anyone harping on 49-10 final needs their head examined if they're trying to use that as some gauge for how good this PSU team is.

Michigan hasn't done jack schit since pulling out a defensive slugfest against Wisconsin on October 3rd.
Nyeem also. We were able to overcome his loss as the season went on but at that point we were still shuffling around to figure it out starting with him.

Reactions: sarasotan
so Do i think we would have beat Michigan, no. But without starting LBs and losing our best LB backup in that game to a bs targeting call should go into account. No one is adding that argument in the mix ? I think top 6 or 7 big ten team could beat Washington. Oh well ... I am a proud PSU alum and feel good for our player and their families. .... it's on you CFP !
To be fair, UM can say that they'd have beaten OSU with their QB

They beat us. However, they lost two BIG games... In conference... In division... 2 of the last 3. Seems to me that they shot their wad early

Bell
Cabinda
Haley
Schwan
C. Cochran

It only seems to matter if its Michy's QB and he had a boo boo and had to miss the Iowa game.

Bell
Cabinda
Haley
Schwan
C. Cochran

I thought Michigan would make a national championship run. They were destroying everybody on their schedule but something went wrong down the stretch. Loss to Iowa, close game vs. Indy, and a loss to OSU. They just weren't the same team IMO.

To be fair, UM can say that they'd have beaten OSU with their QB

They beat us. However, they lost two BIG games... In conference... In division... 2 of the last 3. Seems to me that they shot their wad early
They lost two to teams PSU best including one they PSU beat the week before-by 27 points.

Other teams, but not Penn State. Haven't heard one analyst say anything about Penn State injuries when we played Mich. and Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT