ADVERTISEMENT

Cards lose for 2nd time today & 9th loss in last 11. Bucs 2 back in loss column.

fairgambit

Aug 20, 2010
Sadly, Locke is pitching for us tonight so we will fall to 3 back in loss column.:( Still, the Division is up for grabs. :)

Reactions: SteveMasters
Sadly, Locke is pitching for us tonight so we will fall to 3 back in loss column.:( Still, the Division is up for grabs. :)

Pirates are only down 2 in the loss column to the Cards and only up 2 in loss column against the Cubs. Should be a very interesting finish to the season. The 4 game home series against the Cubs next week is huge.

Reactions: fairgambit
Pirates are only down 2 in the loss column to the Cards and only up 2 in loss column against the Cubs. Should be a very interesting finish to the season. The 4 game home series against the Cubs next week is huge.
All that tells me is the Cards will be playing the WC game on the road.:)

All that tells me is the Cards will be playing the WC game on the road.:)

I hope you are right. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if the Cards only play 1 game in the playoffs this year.

The Pirates have the 2nd best record in Major League Baseball right now.

That is amazing. I really figured tonight for a loss and I am indeed not watching. My wife is watching some movie and I'm just surfin' the net.
I was listening to the game last night on our drive to PSU and changed the channel immediately to music after hearing Morton give up runs in the first inning. Didn't listen anymore, but had my wife give me occasional score updates. Found out Bucs pulled ahead around 9 pm and finally won. You keep on not watching Locke and I'll pass on Morton, and before you know it, the Bucs will be in 1st place.

Reactions: fairgambit
I was listening to the game last night on our drive to PSU and changed the channel immediately to music after hearing Morton give up runs in the first inning. Didn't listen anymore, but had my wife give me occasional score updates. Found out Bucs pulled ahead around 9 pm and finally won. You keep on not watching Locke and I'll pass on Morton, and before you know it, the Bucs will be in 1st place.
You have a deal. :)

Reactions: psu_83_drummer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT