Cardboard cutouts

Beachwineguy

Aug 21, 2008
Florida
www.dperrine.myhst.com
Since there aren’t any fans in the stands, many stadiums are putting cardboard cutouts in the seats just to give the perception of a crowd in attendance. When we start our season, I’m sure the same will happen at Beaver stadium.

That being said, any chance of a JoePa cutout making the crowd? And who else (besides yourselves) would you like to see in a cardboard Penn State crowd?

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
If I were the Athletic Director, I would have large former-players section(s) featuring notable players in uniform from each class. At the end of the season, the players would sign their cut-outs and they would be auctioned off. The proceeds should go to charity, but I suspect they would go to the NLC or Sandy's Interior Designer.

Franklinstheman

Sep 4, 2017
Since there aren’t any fans in the stands, many stadiums are putting cardboard cutouts in the seats just to give the perception of a crowd in attendance. When we start our season, I’m sure the same will happen at Beaver stadium.

That being said, any chance of a JoePa cutout making the crowd? And who else (besides yourselves) would you like to see in a cardboard Penn State crowd?
Leslie Nielsen

Reactions: bison13

furfoot

Jan 28, 2002
They should put 110,000 Stand up Joe's in the stadium. Guaranteed we have a donor or to to fund.
Are the Stand Up Joes still being sold in bookstores or ? If anyone can name which stores that sell them/him?, I would appreciate it. TIA.

Last edited: